• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Enuma Elish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Why is Enuma Elish only rated as "At least High 7-A"?

Ea is the strongest Noble Phantasm, and an Anti-World Noble Phantasm. At its maximum power, it should be far superior to Anti-Country Noble Phantasms, as well as Karna's Vasavi Shakti, which is already far superior to those.

Enuma Elish is described as being able to destroy Gaia's Reality Marble, which is, essentially, all of Earth's reality. In addition, it is able to destroy Akhilleus Kosmos, which is a shield that embodies the World and uses it for defence.

Also, in Fate/strange fake, when Gilgamesh fights Enkidu, it begins to destroy the World, and is only stopped by Enkidu's own Noble Phantasm. Bear in mind that Enkidu is equal to Gilgamesh, so this makes sense.

So, it should be "At least High 7-A, 5-B at full power". Full Power Gilgamesh should be "At least 5-A, higher with Enuma Elish".

Gilgamesh is too arrogant to use it to its full power in 99% of scenarios, so it's not like this would change much when it comes to versus matches.

I find this odd. Because i think we use to have that on his page a while back or something. If it was and it got takened out, then i have no idea we shouldn't put it back in if the above here is to go by anything...

Oh now i remember. It was said on his page months ago that it was stated to be a planetary threat. Nvrmind. But i think this is reasonable to have on his page....unless someone who knows the Nasuverse well would like to explain to me why we shouldn't have it on his page, however...

I always wondered about this myself, maybe it was the lack of explicit Planetary feats in the original novel outside of hype statements...

Either way, I see this as legitimate, but Kami and Alaka should weigh in as well.

From what i gathered from the history page on Gil, the reason he didn't had it was because i think it was more "hax" than anything. Something about destroying the "space and time of Gaia's Marble" or whatever.

Yeah, it's definitely still on his page now.

The only Anti-World Noble Phantasm outside of the few in CCC.

Actually, is not the only Anti-World Noble Phantasm.

Semiramis's Hanging Gardens of Babylon is an Ex Rank Anti-World NP.

Anyway, take in mind that the "At least 7-A" stat, came from overpowering Excalibur with a casual blast (and trying to not kill Saber in the process). I think it's due to the fact that Gil never use it at full power.

But yeah, i think is okay.

I see no reason not to put this, so I agree with adding this to his profile.

Well, it at least used to be only Anti-World NP.

And yes, I know, but I don't understand why it didn't even have a "likely higher at full power".

Anyways, I'd like Alaka's opinion before implementing the changes.

I wouldn't mind it if we have "likely higher at full power" as well, Prom.

But KamiYasha says this is okay for him so depending how Alaka gives his reply on this, Gil may have this on his page later *Nods*

I don't know if should be added.

I mean, certainly is THAT powerful, but due the fact that Gil never use it at full power, nor had reasons to use it. I'm not sure.

After all, Strange Fake is the only scenario so far that Gil decides to use it without holding back. That moment and Hollow Ataraxia.

It should probably be noted that due to his arrogance, Gilgamesh is very unlikely to ever use Enuma Elish in a fight.

I don't see why it wouldn't be listed, though. He's capable of it, and it's a statistic that should be listed.

So rather than 5-B, it should be likely higher? Or just don't add it then?

Cause i think what Promestein is saying sounds reasonable enough to have this on his page, tho. @Kami

Yes, I think it is okay. I guess it must have gotten removed when the whole excalibur/uncharged EA thing happened.

I'll leave the thread open for a while in case there's anything else anyone wants to say

Wrong. That Key belongs to F/SN and Zero Gilgamesh, who has used his full power(he says so and the narrator says so, that he was planning to kill Saber with his full power and that EA's rotation reached it's full power) against a weakened Excalibur(It was Saber under Shirou), It didn't come even close to planet level.

Even then, Planet level is planet busting/creating " 5-B: Planet level Characters who can create/destroy a planet"

Even if we go by hype and say that EA can destroy Gaia's RM it won't be planet level because it's unable to bust the planet, just destroying the RM. Gaia returns to it's "primordial state" but the planet itself is not destroyed.

I'm sorry but this is wank because F/SN Gilgamesh is in no way this powerful, the only versions capable of such feats so far are

1-Gil when he was alive thousands of years ago: It was mentioned in F/SF that in his fight against Enkidu the doll kept the "world" together with it's Enuma Elish against Gil's Enuma Elish that was tearing it apart, but the whole thing is worded weird "It felt like the world had ended over seven days and sevel nights".

Even then this is valid because this version is full power Gil.

2-CCC Gilgamesh after being boosted to hell and beyond with power he never had before.

I have no problems if a new Key for Gilgamesh is created(when he was alive) and an upgrade gets added to his profile, but F/SN and Zero Gil is not capable of doing this so people should really stop wanking a lot of servants, I think it's enough with the stupidity of Archer and Shirou being mountain level with UBW(and Archer's BP being lower when it's said several times that BPs are his strongest card) because apparently people have never read the VN and think Heracles' God Hand has some sort of Mountain level durability and that UBW is equals to GoB. I swear that Shirou could win the war in a day and kill everyone in the planet if we go by what's written in his profile.

And yes, I know i'm ranting but it's honestly quite annoying when people openly choose to ignore the Visual Novel, lore of the verse or side materials.

14Ea
Pics related
Ea23

So you're the one who removed that from his profile, then? I don't recall agreeing to that.

I said I would agree that uncharged EA was not "matched with Excalibur." But I never agreed full EA = excalibur. Take the VN pics you have for example, they even say that EA far exceeds excalibur in that moment. To defeat it, Saber needs Avalon, another EX Phantasm. I'm sorry but scaling from there is an extreme lowball in many regards.

Also, this: "CCC Gilgamesh after being boosted to hell and beyond with power he never had before."

is a blatant lie and I have posted quotes and pictures from Extra in the past to show it is wrong. Stop saying it. It will never be true no matter how many times you push it. Their clothing brings out their original power. It's in the description.

Inoue211 said:
1. I think it's enough with the stupidity of Archer and Shirou being mountain level with UBW (and Archer's BP being lower when it's said several times that BPs are his strongest card) because apparently

2. people have never read the VN

3. think Heracles' God Hand has some sort of Mountain level durability and

4. that UBW is equals to GoB
1. They matched Gilgamesh to an extent so scaling is completely justified.

2. Keep your nastiness to yourself.

3. It conceptually does.

4. It can overwhelm it in a direct contest once inside the RM, see 1.

If this person was the one that took it out, i'm just gonna lock Gil's page then if it ever happens.

Well, Nasu never says exactly where they are at....but we at least know that F/E Gil < ATE. Or ATE has some sort of compatibility advantage against Amaterasu. One of the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back