• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Enkidu vs Leonhard August (Kei Sakurai) (Blue waifu vs Green husbando)

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Implying that Kei, a girl with a single sword and some logia intangibility, the shittiest form of intangibility can somehow get through the clay weapon+monster spam of a person who matches omnidirectional Sword span casually for a week and can sense literally everything around it for several kilometres also casually without it realising and just making distance or blocking her with things that fire can't get through.

Also, she probably can't even harm it seeing as it is solid "at least 7-A" and can further buff its dura with consummated shape stat redistribution, while she is only possibly 7-A and needs to actually damage it to soul hax it.

but her strikes are soul hax doe and again the briah will result in the attacks not really hitting her due to her intangibility. And i said surprise as in traveling through a fire near enkidu like it says on her page

She can't teleport through fire. She can turn herself into fire and move with the properties of fire, that is to say through things that fire could get through, but she can't straight up teleport to other fires.

She also can't soul hax him because she needs to actually damage him to do so, which she can't because of his likely higher dura and ability to buff his dura even more to "definitely a lot higher". fire can still be pushed back and contained by a giant wall of clay, let alone magic chains that will lock down the space around her.

if i misword it sorry but it could catch him off guard and how far is his 7-A? Even if she is weaker than wil kei is somewhat comparable

>She also can't soul hax him because she needs to actually damage him to do so, which she can't because of his higher dura and ability to buff his dura even more

Dura has nothing to do with soul hax. She hits him, he gets soulfucked. She doesn't soul **** Eleonore, Machina and the others due to them being literally composed of a fuckton amount of souls. Something that Enkidu doesn't have as he doesn't follow Ewigkeit System.

I honestly dunno how the heck you keep mixing things up

So he can get soul haxed.

Locking into space doesn't mean she can't dodge them by shifting herself into fire, or just becoming a fireball throwing herself at him. Creating giant walls of clay doesn't mean much due to her maneuvers

Practically yes, technically no.

If anyone had been counting the hours, it could have been added already. But no one did, and the grace period reset because of ALRF's vote bringing the votes within less than a 3 point difference.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Uhhh.....is grace periode end right now?
Considering there's new voters, and Kei is still being argued for. This thread is still continuing

Kei never straight up ignores anyone's durability, and the two images linked to her durability negation are irrelevant and hyperbole respectively. Unless you want to argue 1-A base LDO due to the statement that not even gods could withstand their strikes.

If she wants to damage his soul, she needs to cut into him and hit it. Which is going to be very difficult because of his dura. Plus a small scratch won't kill him or even critically wound him either, that's not how souls work in the Nasuverse.

Locking space means exactly that. She can't dodge if she's frozen in space. Creating giant walls of clay around and above her that she can't break through are also going to stop her in her tracks, "Maneuvers" can't do anything against that. There's no way for fire to get out of a solid box, so there's no way she could either

>Plus a small scratch won't kill him or even critically wound him either, that's not how souls work in the Nasuverse.

Explain how it won't rather than just stopping

>Kei never straight up ignores anyone's durability, and the two images linked to her durability negation are irrelevant and hyperbole respectively. Unless you want to argue 1-A base LDO due to the statement that not even gods could withstand their strikes.

It does, they hit at both a physical and spiritual level. And no, you just don't know how to read, gods don't refer to Hadou/Gudou, how you came to such conclusion, i wouldn't know. It's more on how they can hit non-corporeal beings.

Her not ignoring durability is to those who tank soul damages from her. Apart from those, literally all Apostles can ignore durability since they hit both on a spiritual level too

>Plus Enkidu is a Servant, meaning his entire body is a materialised soul

Scans for this, cause if i'm not wrong, Servants body =/= soul

Gilgamesh SG 2 Conversation (Ch.5):
Though they had given me superb power,
they were unable to give me a soul.
I acquired knowledge and rational thought.
I was taught all the truths of the heaven and the earth. I was filled with the soul I needed to fulfill the task for which I was created.

Edit: Whops accidently pressed done :I

Damaged soul =/= insta dead in Nasu. Old wormy Matou has his soul literally rotting away and he stuck around for centuries anyway. ROA also took time to die even as his soul burnt away. Getting poked by her sword or feeling her flames won't kill him.

Servant souls are also worth thousands of times more than any human, and if Enkidu's is remotely comparable to Gilgamesh, which they should be because they are equals everywhere else, it's worth hundreds of thousands of normal souls.

Yes, their weapons hit at both a physical and spiritual level. Guess who else does that? Guts. That's not a straw man either. It's an explanation of how a weapon that can damage souls still needs to actually damage the physical body to damage the soul. Kei's weapon can hit on both levels, but if the physical level blocks her sword before it can actually cut the spiritual level, that won't soul hax. The explanation page explicitly says it can be blocked on two levels.

"Even a spirit without a body would be cut down" - no shit, their weapons hit souls after all. But if the physical body stops the weapon from hitting the soul in the first place, that won't help.

Well, it isn't like there are any other gods in the Masada - oh yeah, Methuselah. Ok. Bad example. What I was getting across was that them killing "god or demon" and "nothing could nullify their strike" are hyperbole and/or an unexplained NLF.

Haven't got scans, but the Grail works by using an incomplete heaven's feel (soul magic) to pull down a piece/copy of the heroic spirits soul and manifest that soul as a servant. And "incomplete" means "not the perpetual motion engine they wanted" because it still takes a master's mana to hold them in the world. Not because it isn't their actual soul. So yes; servants are fundamentally spiritual beings, and Kei smacking his soul is the same as her smacking his body - blocked by his dura

TISSG7Redgrave said:
honestly after thinking back I feel like Kei can actually win this fight as while Enkidu can eject her he wouldn't know and her briah can get through the barrage and if fire is near enkidu he would get surprised attacked as Kei can travel to said flame dealing a fatal strike. So Kei for me
Kei FRA

The fact that you scream NLF just means you just read without looking carefully on context. Nullify as in resist/tank/whatever

Zouken soul was rotting because he was jumping from body to another, his soul didn't pass, but started to rot. Unlike Masada's soul (who are healthy and only have an "ending point" AKA Apoptosis), Nasuverse soul if left for an extended period of times rather than just passing on, starts to rot.

Doesn't mean shit or anything to Servants, who are given a container (body) for their souls to reside in. So hitting his soul is not hitting Enkidu body, as his body itself is not the soul.

GG, sure is nice to take things out of context. block as in blocking it on a spiritual level too, don't do that and your soul is getting hit regardless of your body sturdiness.

"Enkidu wouldn't know" he's going to do it if he sees her just healing from him brutally tearing her apart first thing.

"Her briah can get through the barrage" she might get through about a metre of it before he senses her and changes his tactics to something fire can't get through.

"If Fire is near enkidu he would get surprised as Kei can travel to said flame dealing a fatal strike" actually completely wrong, as she can't teleport through fire. Not to mention she actually can't surprise him thanks to his Skill.

If your vote was based entirely on those reasons Cshamiel, you're going to need to find some better ones.

Context is literally "nothing could stop an abherne's strike", which is an NLF statement with anything explaining why nothing could stop it. It's hyperbole.

Zouken's soul wasn't rotting because he was body hopping, it was because his soul was still there at all. And despite his soul rotting, he still stuck around anyway.

Debatable, Nasu mechanics are complex. But even if so, you've reminded me that servants have spiritual cores where their brain and hearts should be. Unless those things are sufficiently damaged, the servant can regenerate from anything as long as they have enough magic power. So unless she can significantly damage his "heart" or "brain" where his spirit actually is, she won't be soul haxing him. And there we have his dura and Regenerationn stopping that from happening

"Can be blocked". Not "must be blocked". Two very different things, and the explanation page says the former

I really don't care for the explanation page as it bad. And explain things barely and vaguely also that literally shows how you can't read things correctly, there's literally no difference to what i said. Can be blocked or must be blocked, way of words doesn't matter. If you don't block the attack on a spiritual and physical level, you will get soul haxed. Doesn't matter how sturdy your body is.

ÞüûÚü║þë®Òü½ÒéêÒéïµö╗µÆâÒü»þë®þÉåþÜäÒâ╗Ú£èþÜäÒü«õ©íÚØóÒüºÚÿ▓ÒüîÒü¬ÒüæÒéîÒü░µ¡óÒéüÒéëÒéîÒüÜÒÇüÒüØÒü«ÕéÀÒü»ÚÇÜÕ©©Òü«Þ▓áÕéÀÒüºÒü»Òü¬Òüŵ¡┤ÕÅ▓ÒéÆÚçìÒü¡ÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüºÞôäþ®ìÒüòÒéîÒüƒµâ│Õ┐ÁÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÕæ¬ÒüäÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÞç┤Õæ¢þÜäÒü¬µ»ÆÒü¿Òü¬ÒéèÒüåÒéïÒÇé

Ewigkeit attacks can't be prevented unless you stop it on both a spiritual and physical level. And this has been stated a shit ton amount of times. Your durability is irrelevant, block it on a spiritual level/tank it and your good. No and your soulhaxed.

Yes, his body was rotting. This shit is all irrelevant to Servants (unless you want to tell me something)

Which doesn't matter since he can hit the soul directly. And again, prove it to me with scans rather than just quoting wikia.

I've shown constantly proof and how my words are true with scans, it's only fair you do so yourself.

A servant's body is something materialized so that the Servant can interact with material world, materiallized by expending magical energy. Their soul is the essence of their being. It's not the same thing. Being capable of damaging souls mean that you can ignore the materialized body and directly strike into the core of their very being. An Apostle doesn't need to damage a Servant's brain or heart to kill them as they can just deal full damage to their very essence which is the soul, and not brain or heart, as the latter two are just a servant's core when they're physically materialized

You're contradicting yourself Fab. You say that apostles don't need to hit the heart or the brain to soul hax, but then you say that the heart and the brain are the materialised souls and the rest of the body is just made of magical energy. So hitting the body still wouldn't soul hax them

If i'm understanding Fab right, the brain and heart are just core to their physical manifestation.

Meanwhile The soul is their essence and what makes them up.

So by hitting their soul directly, one can ignore the needing to hit their "core" and directly attack their essence.

Something all Apostles do on a regular basis

When did i say this?

" the heart and the brain are the materialised souls and the rest of the body is just made of magical energy. "

Are you misreading this part and take it as smth else?

" An Apostle doesn't need to damage a Servant's brain or heart to kill them as they can just deal full damage to their very essence which is the soul, and not brain or heart, as the latter two are just a servant's core when they're physically materialized"

When i said this part

" A servant's body is something materialized so that the Servant can interact with material world, materiallized by expending magical energy. "

It refers to a servant's whole flesh. Their core, brain and heart, included

Which mean if something can deal damage to soul, they dont have to care about the servant's physical body's durability nor needing to hit the brain or heart

Edit: What AL said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back