• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Enkidu vs Leonhard August (Kei Sakurai) (Blue waifu vs Green husbando)

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't kei go for briah off the bat while she isn't the biggest juggernaut of the briah users well...her briah does make her intangible so its like hitting legit fire which from what i see enkidu doesn't have that no? Just want to point out. Also blue waifu??? Pretty sure kei's hair is black

TISSG7Redgrave said:
doesn't kei go for briah off the bat while she isn't the biggest juggernaut of the briah users well...her briah does make her intangible so its like hitting legit fire which from what i see enkidu doesn't have that no? Just want to point out. Also blue waifu??? Pretty sure kei's hair is black
She didn't in several of her earlier fights. At least not off the bat.

And the chains lock down space around whatever they wrap around, so even turning into fire wouldn't let her escape once she's wrapped in them.

that's mostly because ren was a rookie at the time so she doesn't really do that till he upgraded no?

Does he try that off the bat?

Even when she was legit fighting him, she only went Yetzirah. Only against other people using their Briahs does she pull out her own

He is the chains so... yes?

in marie route she did went briah rather quickly though even when ren was yetzirah iirc so there is that.

no that's rea iirc (no thxs to wil ofc OVO) but it was marie during the hospital iirc

Oh yeah

That was because she could tell he had unlocked his and wanted to do him the honour of showing hers or something though, so I don't know what she'd do against someone who doesn't have a briah

she wants her wish granted and has to keep killing so its more like her motive to keep killing and take souls so I think she really would try that at the very least early on. Just trying to see if that mindset helps

Doubt Enkidu would try throwing her into space when what he would do is is crashing on her.

Unless he has thrown others which i don't seem to recall

Crashing into her he might try a few times, but if he sees its not working he's not going to just keep trying.

i don't think Kei would let that happen so easily and try to intercept the crashing i suppose

@Veloxt1r0kore

I'm intending to do a huge Fate upgrade, considering the fact that Fate/Extra and Fate/Extella are not outliers.

And i have respect threads to prove it.

Believe me. It's gonna be a VERRRRRYYYYYY wild ride.

Muhammedmco said:
@Veloxt1r0kore
I'm intending to do a huge Fate upgrade, considering the fact that Fate/Extra and Fate/Extella are not outliers.

And i have respect threads to prove it.

Believe me. It's gonna be a VERRRRRYYYYYY wild ride.
I expect to see the term "outlier" thrown around at least 6 times

I mean kei soul attacks on a basis and dealt with low-godly ppl so its a regular thing. Also I don't see a soul resistance anywhere so if he gets hit his soul likely goes out

No one has argued his low-godly since my first comment which debunked it, so if you're repeating what I just said, I'll be forced to agree with you.

However, she needs to actually damage him to soul hax him, so if he just blocks everything with his clay he'd be fine. And he can match the full power Gate of Babylon in terms of output for a week. As in, that thing that can fire millions of weapons at once, he can keep up with it with clay constructs. Kei's not getting through that.

He also won't instantly die from a scratch anyway, even if said scratch does affect his soul too. That's not how souls work in Nasuverse. Sakura's foster grandfather's soul was literally rotting away, he stuck around for centuries anyway. Plus Enkidu is a Servant, meaning his entire body is a materialised soul. There's no difference between hitting Enkidu's body and hitting his soul, because they are the same thing.

i mean she is still fire i don't remember those hitting something like fire at all in and if she creates fire near enkidu she can teleport near him with that fire for a suprise strike (Says the page Kei's Briah also allows her to travel through any space fire can travel through, even if it were far too small or narrow for any human. She can also extend the length of relic by several meters by encasing it in flames, giving her an additional edge against those who are able to withstand the heat she emits.) So she can hit enkidu in a fatal strike or close to it

honestly after thinking back I feel like Kei can actually win this fight as while Enkidu can eject her he wouldn't know and her briah can get through the barrage and if fire is near enkidu he would get surprised attacked as Kei can travel to said flame dealing a fatal strike. So Kei for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back