• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Energy gathered throughout the Universe

How the genkidama that gathers energy from all beings works

The manga Z took a retcon, where the energy now able to absorb all the energy from the universe and afterlife

This goes for the super manga as well which contains quotes about receiving energy from the Universe.

The official Japanese translation also mentions that the energy was taken from the entire Universe

The Japanese page translation has been checked here

The eternal destroyer Majin Boo has just destroyed the Earth. Goku escapes the kingdom of Kaio-shin, but falls into the clutches of Majin Boo. Transforming into Super Saiyan 3, Goku manages to defend himself from the monster's onslaught and executes his definitive attack. Bringing together Genki from the entire Universe, he forms the Super Genki-Dama.

Source: * "ドラゴンボール 超エキサイティングガイド" (Dragon Ball: Super Exciting Guide)

I want someone to make a calculation based on the energy gathered from the entire Universe by the genkidama

What even is the proposal here?
Well, i want to calculate the energy obtained by the genkidama from the entire Universe to give a more acceptable tier for Saga Buu, some people in the general discussion told me that it would be around 4-A ( that's basically what i'm looking for and have a calculation for all of this ).

If it's not too much to ask

Well, i want to calculate the energy obtained by the genkidama from the entire Universe to give a more acceptable tier for Saga Buu, some people in the general discussion told me that it would be around 4-A ( that's basically what i'm looking for and have a calculation for all of this ).

If it's not too much to ask
I edited my comment after noticing this. But no, such a calc is impossible. The current tiering is fine as is

Is this because there is no right time?
Not just that, but also how we can't really define "energy from the universe." Is it the energy of every individual thing? If so,that introduces things like calc stacking (as we'd be including stuff like the Z-Fighters' energies, for instance). There's no feasible way to do this

How exactly do you think you'd go about calculating the individual energy provided by an unquantifiable number of life forms across the universe?

Not just that, but also how we can't really define "energy from the universe." Is it the energy of every individual thing? If so,that introduces things like calc stacking (as we'd be including stuff like the Z-Fighters' energies, for instance). There's no feasible way to do this
I understand, i think it's best to leave it alone then, since there's no way to calculate it.

Back