• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ender Dragon vs Warden

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that we should go by non-game mechanic logic and say that The dragon swoops in, gets whacked hard, realizes it should probably be careful and starts using fireballs

i think that we should go by non-game mechanic logic and say that The dragon swoops in, gets whacked hard, realizes it should probably be careful and starts using fireballs
Iirc dragon would need to fly really high up or the Warden will continue pursuing it

woops, i was caught up in another vs debate between two dragons and confused the two threads. I am very sorry, i accidentally argued for Dratini
Ohhh okay I thought that sounded something like Pokémon. Dang now I kinda want to see Ender Dragon vs Dragonite

It sounded interesting at first thought. Sue me.
i mean a dragon who can shoot slow fireballs and ram into people vs the guy who's pre-evolution can-
main-qimg-6799a534bb621a9c02caa1823e085e5e-pjlq

The Warden can barely hold its own against The Wither (without handicapping The Wither) and y'all want it to fight the canonically more powerful creature in Minecraft? The Ender Dragon fireball + breath attack accumulates an amount of 15 damage per 3 seconds, now add that The Ender Dragon headbutt attacks does 10 damage that can be chained with her 10 damage bite, adding a total of 20 damage in a combo attack, and The Warden only actual attack that would matter is its sonic attack, that only does 10 damage and has a maximum range of 20 meters, while the Dragon can fly to more than 64 meters....

Last edited:
I would post this just for the lols:

The Dragon is kicking the Warden's ass while not even attacking at all...

Last edited:
Warden wins easily. Ranged sonic shriek can't be dodged and does massive damage, melee strength massively favors The Warden, and the loud wing beats will make it impossible for The Warden to not know where The Ender Dragon is at all times. All The Ender Dragon has is a breath attack that The Warden can easily escape by just... running normally, and whenever The Ender Dragon actually attempts to fight normally, she'll get manhandled and destroyed.

The best The Ender Dragon can do is try to stay out of range, but that's not particularly in-character, and if you want to argue that The Ender Dragon is smart enough to adapt and change strategies, The Warden can just keep running around or dig into the ground to avoid being hit.

And no, "the dragon descending" isn't game mechanics, you can't ignore it's attacks and moves just because they'd be a bad idea in this specific case. All votes based off that should be removed, as that's objectively incorrect.

i updated votes.
I'm not entirely sure about Moritzva argument. If the majority agrees with them, then Warden will win

Most of the Dragon votes are blatantly not valid, to be frank.

Warden wins easily. Ranged sonic shriek can't be dodged and does massive damage, melee strength massively favors The Warden, and the loud wing beats will make it impossible for The Warden to not know where The Ender Dragon is at all times. All The Ender Dragon has is a breath attack that The Warden can easily escape by just... running normally, and whenever The Ender Dragon actually attempts to fight normally, she'll get manhandled and destroyed.

The best The Ender Dragon can do is try to stay out of range, but that's not particularly in-character, and if you want to argue that The Ender Dragon is smart enough to adapt and change strategies, The Warden can just keep running around or dig into the ground to avoid being hit.

And no, "the dragon descending" isn't game mechanics, you can't ignore it's attacks and moves just because they'd be a bad idea in this specific case. All votes based off that should be removed, as that's objectively incorrect.
I see that's explain everything, ok I'm change my vote into warden

Warden FRA

The Ender Dragon has been described as the most powerful creature in the game multiple times, that should be enough to realistically outscale the Warden, and The Dragon is the only mob with a Small Town Level calc to its sides, I'm still totally against the idea of giving the Warden a victory with those pathetic arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back