• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

End of Digimon TRI Revisions

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
That horrible train wreck of a series is over, and I might as well get these revisions over with. It shouldn't take long as most of this is hax additions.

Ordinemo
Now this abomination of a Digimon has yet to get a file yet, however she does have some nice haxes. Most of her abilities would come from the likes of Raguelmon and Ophanimon Falldown Mode, but for her Adventure Key, she has some unique abilities that get would have due to absorbing the data of all the Digimon in the Digital World as well as the data of the Adventure cast pre-Multiversal Reboot....Now we only see a few so don't get your hopes up.

Ordinemon at the very least gets;

• Death Manipulation: Inherited from Phantomon's data. Via Shi no Senkoku and which is death with a single word.
  • Dimensional BFR: Inherited from Phantomon's data. Via Hell's Hand in which drags beings down to the Dark Area where they are erased from existence.
  • Petrification: Inherited from Megadramon's data. Petrifies all in sight.
  • Absolute Zero: Inherited from Vikemon, MetalGarurumon and Megadramon's data. Via Ice Spear, Cocytus Breath and Arctic Blizzard.
  • Resistance to Death Manipulation: Inherited from Phantomon and Megadramon's data. Via Biyomon and DemiDevimon's natural abilities to resist instant death.
That's all for her currently.

Omegamon Merciful Mode
Time for imo the best thing to come out of the end of TRI. Angel Omegamon obtained the powers of all the Digi-Destined Digimon, and as such would gain their abilities. He of course would be a much higher degree of 3-C as well.

While there aren't many, here are some new ones;

That's about it for him I believe.

Duskmon and Lowemo
This is a simple change and has nothing to do with TRI but Frontier. Despite being a Champion level Digimon and yet to inherit the full power of AncientSphinxmo, these guys scale to the likes of Aldamon and Beowolfmon due to them being able to match and even outmatch their power. This also makes it so that technically, AncientSphinxmon is indeed the strongest of the Warrior Ten as even his Champion level form matches or outranks two Digimon who inherited all the power of AncientGreymo and AncientGarurumo. This goes for Raihimon as well. And before someone calls "outlier", this power is mentioned in his official databook as well.

A Digimon that truly inherited the "Spirit of Darkness" of the legendary Ten Warriors. The "Spirit of Darkness" was changed into its Duskmon form due to Cherubimon's spell, but Löwemon is its true form released from this magical power. This form is by no means a baleful one, and is called the battling "Valiant Jet-black Warrior" that becomes the shadow of the other Ten Warriors. Even on its own, its power is comparable to "Fusion-species" like Aldamon, and it is said that it conceals its power that puts the others to shame within the "Neebelnge Ring" placed on its right index finger.
This makes Duskmon, Lowemon, Velgrmon and KaiserLeomon all "At least 2-A"

I believe this is everything.

>legit forgot tri. 5 was a thing ad never heard tri. 6 is out.

Did they EVER mention what happened to Davis? And I'm guessing all the Tier 2 hype in tri. 3 and 4 were for naught. Go figure.

At least we can look forward to whatever replaces it.

I think Davis and co got put in some kinda sleeping pods after they got rekt by Alphamon or something.

We had a Tier 2 feat....via the reset...by a being who has beaten the fact that they're Tier 2 over our heads for years...

It took six films just for that.

I don't even have a comeback for that.

Anyway I know I'm late but the revisions seem fine.

Question... Shouldn't the mega forms be way more than 3C. It bugs me that Omegamon is not on par with Adventure Apocalymon... Also. like Mephistomon, Ordinamon had Apocalymon fragment and she had all pre reboot data/memories.

Something more that I want to mention is, can the key of AncientSphinxmon be changed from Cerberusmon profile to the one with the Dark Spirits, and in his place adding Plutomon to the profile, while Plutomon actually have his own profile, he inherits the Dobermon line abilities, which makes me think that him having a profile on his own is something redundant.

I am planning to separate the ancients from those files anyway, and the Cerberumon line will be added to the Plutomon page.

Back