• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Enchanted Portals - Small Update (Speed).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

This will be simple.

We have this new calculation. Which has obviously already been approved.

So Bobby and Penny will be upgraded to have supersonic reaction.

Why both? Because within the gameplay they are practically the same characters, and can perform the same feats, which is why it is a Duo profile, because they are almost the same character in the sense of indexing statistics and P&A.
-
-
-
There are several types of speed, and I don't know if they can fit into anything other than reactions. They can easily do this blocking action, which requires the use of body movements.

They can attack from close range (which requires body movement) as well as use spells (which doesn't need that)

There are also those things about characters being comparable to bosses, and bosses to them, but I don't really know how I could leave the skills.

So I'm going low and just putting it in reaction.

In this regard, I will leave it to see what the staff members think and how this statistic can be used, as a reaction or something else.

Can I ask about the calc?

I've watched it in frame by frame- the kid raises his hands before the lightning falls, the latter of which covers the entire screen. What's the indicator that lightning is going to occur here? Is there like a light from above that I'm not seeing? Something the boss does?

Can I ask about the calc?

I've watched it in frame by frame- the kid raises his hands before the lightning falls, the latter of which covers the entire screen. What's the indicator that lightning is going to occur here? Is there like a light from above that I'm not seeing? Something the boss does?
The boss summons lightning from the sky when the bubble bursts.

I think the calculation takes this into account.

I think he uses the video on the Note 3 in which the character blocks at the same time as the lightning strikes.

But I'm not a calculation guy. I just showed it and asked someone to calculate it, and then it was approved.

I am the calc guy
The lightning is correlated with the bubble, after the bubble explodes the lightning falls and there are 18 frames of difference between these events (17 if you don't count the same frame in which you finally see the lightning) so I decided to assume the same 18 frames as the time it takes the lightning to hit.

I am more than a little torn here since the basis of the feat seems to rely on a pretty large assumption and the player knowing exactly when to put it up without the lightning being visible in game, which one could argue as aim dodging, but for now I'll accept this.

I am more than a little torn here since the basis of the feat seems to rely on a pretty large assumption and the player knowing exactly when to put it up without the lightning being visible in game, which one could argue as aim dodging, but for now I'll accept this.
Well, we don't exactly have a reliable way to do this scale.

We have no statements or cinematics.

It all depends on the gameplay. Someone could be very good and simply defend all the rays even after the bubble burst, or they could be bad and have been hit several times.

We don't have a way to fight canon. So we only got the best moment (perhaps) of blocking to try to do the calculation.

The only thing we know is that the protagonists beat this boss with apparently no visible damage (going by the drawing after the boss is defeated).

So since this is a small update, can I apply it? I heard that things like this only require one vote.

Well, we don't exactly have a reliable way to do this scale.

We have no statements or cinematics.

It all depends on the gameplay. Someone could be very good and simply defend all the rays even after the bubble burst, or they could be bad and have been hit several times.

We don't have a way to fight canon. So we only got the best moment (perhaps) of blocking to try to do the calculation.

The only thing we know is that the protagonists beat this boss with apparently no visible damage (going by the drawing after the boss is defeated).

So since this is a small update, can I apply it? I heard that things like this only require one vote.
Yeah, like I said, it's all a bit dicey but I don't know how I'd do it any better.

This is a new verse it seems, so I don't know if just one staff member is enough. I'd rather get one more.

If the calcs approved and the feat looks alright from the video from the calc, I think this should be good to go

Actually the standard for smaller verses is two. This is fine to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back