• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Emperor Xuanye vs Sparkie (Round 3 of LotT tournament)

As round two has concluded here, round three has been chosen.

Emperor Xuanye (No forms) vs Sparkie

Sparkie has advantages in all statistical areas excluding a slight disadvantage in lifting strength.

Xuanye: 1
Sparkie: 4
Inconclusive (cf): 1

CONCLUDED: Sparkie wins by disqualification of Xuanye due to rule breaks

Last edited:

Xuanye is more than likely going to have to immediately use Solar Form to burn Sparkie although I don't know how Sparkie will actually be able to attack (damage) Xuanye since he can passively switch between both Solar Form and Lunar Form.

Lunar Form also gives him buffs and he can shut down Sparkie's power on the conceptual level if he uses it.

He also has access to Neutral Form meaning he can continually negate all of her abilities conceptually and eventually cut her down, irrespective of any stat gaps.

Furthermore, if he uses attacks like Lunar Eclipse - Death of the Starry Night, she will likely be affected.

I mean don’t forget Sparkie can resist heat 45x hotter than the Sun’s core.

Why wouldn’t Sparkie be able to damage him?

What kinds of powers has he shown to nullify? How fast do those buffs make him? I don’t see anything making his durability High 7-C on his Red Lane key.

She’s also got a 2-A forcefield that stays up for five seconds or five seconds AFTER the attack if it last longer than five seconds screen time.

She has no resistance to conceptual manipulation which each attack of Xuanye's will repeatedly be doing.

His Solar Form will burn her, irrespective of surviving the "heat 45x hotter than the Sun's core". His Solar Form did briefly damage the Bakunawa who ate entire universes and chomped down on a sun and moon as though it was nothing.

Using the Lunar Form, he's shown to nullify the powers of gods (as in a pantheon of gods condensed into a person) and he upscales directly from a person who used Lunar/Neutral Form to disable already-conceptual powers (of the pantheons/gods) on the conceptual levels.

In addition, the poison nor paralysis of Sparkie's could affect him due to Neutral Form and Lunar Form shutting down negative abilities via conceptual Power Nullification.

The Lunar Form buff is pretty significant but its just a "higher" buff since it will allow him to speedblitz her and slice her into the next life.

The forcefield is the only problem for him although because of the conceptual power null and durability negation, she will likely lose. And all of his Lunar Form attacks are practically invisible, even to the likes of a character named Damian who can see higher dimensions and infinite futures.

Although, once again, the forcefield would be the only problem.

Last edited:
If a guy who can even see infinite future can’t predict his attacks. There is zero chance of Sparkie winning because nobody in Animazians has precognition that good. Unless I wanna argue inconclusive but ehhhh… I don’t know man. Nah I’ll just say them right here anyways because why the heck not.

"She has no resistance to conceptual manipulation which each attack of Xuanye's will repeatedly be doing."
How does it work? Is like Arceus from Pokemon who can just remove one concept from someone to stop them from existing?

"His Solar Form will burn her, irrespective of surviving the "heat 45x hotter than the Sun's core". His Solar Form did briefly damage the Bakunawa who ate entire universes and chomped down on a sun and moon as though it was nothing."
I mean how hot were those stars? Because Sparkie's resistance is even hotter than the core of the hottest star in our real-world observable universe.

"Using the Lunar Form, he's shown to nullify the powers of gods (as in a pantheon of gods condensed into a person) and he upscales directly from a person who used Lunar/Neutral Form to disable already-conceptual powers on the conceptual levels.
In addition, the poison nor paralysis of Sparkie's could affect him due to Neutral Form and Lunar Form shutting down negative abilities via conceptual Power Nullification.
The forcefield is the only problem for him although because of the conceptual power null, she will likely lose."

Which powers and abilities can it nullify? Can you give me a list of all of them?

"The Lunar Form buff is pretty significant but its just a "higher" buff since it will allow him to speedblitz her and slice her into the next life."
So if he's used it to speedblitz someone before, has he used it to speedblitz someone who was faster than him? If yes, how fast was it? If not then… I think I'm gonna need more context for how fast that is.

"and durability negation"
How does it work?

"And all of his Lunar Form attacks are practically invisible, even to the likes of a character named Damian who can see higher dimensions"
What level of dimensionality?

If a guy who can even see infinite future can’t predict his attacks. There is zero chance of Sparkie winning because nobody in Animazians has precognition that good. Unless I wanna argue inconclusive but ehhhh… I don’t know man. Nah I’ll just say them right here anyways because why the heck not.

"She has no resistance to conceptual manipulation which each attack of Xuanye's will repeatedly be doing."
How does it work? Is like Arceus from Pokemon who can just remove one concept from someone to stop them from existing?

"His Solar Form will burn her, irrespective of surviving the "heat 45x hotter than the Sun's core". His Solar Form did briefly damage the Bakunawa who ate entire universes and chomped down on a sun and moon as though it was nothing."
I mean how hot were those stars? Because Sparkie's resistance is even hotter than the core of the hottest star in our real-world observable universe.

"Using the Lunar Form, he's shown to nullify the powers of gods (as in a pantheon of gods condensed into a person) and he upscales directly from a person who used Lunar/Neutral Form to disable already-conceptual powers on the conceptual levels.
The forcefield is the only problem for him although because of the conceptual power null, she will likely lose."

Which powers and abilities can it nullify? Can you give me a list of all of them?

"The Lunar Form buff is pretty significant but its just a "higher" buff since it will allow him to speedblitz her and slice her into the next life."
So if he's used it to speedblitz someone before, has he used it to speedblitz someone who was faster than him? If yes, how fast was it? If not then… I think I'm gonna need more context for how fast that is.

"and durability negation"
How does it work?

"And all of his Lunar Form attacks are practically invisible, even to the likes of a character named Damian who can see higher dimensions"
What level of dimensionality?
Let's answer each query:
  1. Sure, but the only reason they can't be predicted is because of the Lunar Form's invisibility.
  2. The conceptual manipulation is of sunlight and moonlight which would include things like heat, burning or negation. Every attack Xuanye does to her with either the Solar, Lunar or Neutral Form will conceptually burn (as in burn who she fundamentally is) or negate her powers on the conceptual level although she can counter using the Forcefield since Xuanye isn't 2-A. The conceptual manipulation will just burn her powers on the conceptual level, removing them forever through the burning/negation. I never wrote the level of Conceptual Manipulation but it would just be Type 1 by proxy... however it would be Type 3 BUT ONLY if the opponent is significantly stronger than himself (as in High 7-C with extreme amounts of hax or far beyond the tier).
  3. The Bakunawa ate entire universes. The suns in each universes are as hot as the sun in real life meaning she can resist the heat but because of its conceptual nature, it would continue burning her.
    1. Something to mention is that Solar Form is just burning on a physical level and Lunar Form is just him firing black and white slashes that damages the target's body.
      1. (The conceptual manipulation-based stuff for both Solar/Lunar Form is predominantly for stronger or weaker opponents. Because she is stronger than him in basically every capacity, she will be affected in this manner.)
  4. This is the full list of powers Lunar Form has been shown to nullify: Existence Erasure, Durability Negation, Creation, Water Manipulation, Arrow Generation, Matter Manipulation and Electricity Generation. Lunar Form also summons black and white slashes which are practically invisible (since Lunar Form is the concept of moonlight).
  5. The buff of the Lunar Form is such that against faster opponents, he can use it to increase his speed to the point of equalising speed or speedblitzing them (as he has demonstrated. Another user of Lunar Form did this, meaning he is applicable for this as well). It means that Sparkie will inevitably be speedblitzed since he will be using the Lunar Form to its fullest (which is Statistics Amplification and Superhuman Physicals enhanced SIGNIFICANTLY). Also because she is stronger, the buffs will be to that degree: She will be speedblitzed and eventually overpowered. He can also burn her by Solar Form.
  6. The durability negation is through the Lunar Form and Solar Form burning or damaging your insides or damaging you on the subatomic levels.
  7. The level of dimensionality he can see ranges from Universal-Boundless but for the sake of simplicity it is 10D (since Damian controls a realm that is explicitly 10 Dimensional). That said, the dimensionality isn't really relevant since all that matters is that he couldn't see it. It doesn't make Xuanye 10D or mean that he has 10D attacks. In my story, all it means is that the Lunar Form-based attacks are invisible aside from the darkness that comes off of the sword when he uses the attacks and that Xuanye is still a 3D being with nigh-invisible slashes that CAN BE DODGED.
  8. The only attack of the Lunar Form that is inherently undodgeable is: Cheng Ying: Lunar Eclipse - Death of the Starry Night - Satoshi thought to himself, dealing intense amounts of damage to Damien. Also read: “Cheng Ying: Lunar Eclipse - Death of the Starry Night!” Satoshi thought to himself, dealing intense amounts of damage to several tanks at once". THE ONLY ATTACK THAT CANNOT BE DODGED IS Cheng Ying: Lunar Eclipse - Death of the Starry Night.
  9. EVERY OTHER FORM OF LUNAR FORM THAT I HAVE WRITTEN COMES IN THE FORM OF WHITE AND BLACK SLASHES THAT CAN BE DODGED. THEY CAN BE DODGED. An example: "Cheng Ying: Lunar Form - Celestial Wave "Damien then saw a black and white slash befall him, causing his arms and hands to slowly bleed, as the black energy was made more prominent as moonlight shone around his blade. “What did that do? It felt as though I wasn’t even attacked.” Damien thought to himself". THE SLASHES OF LUNAR FORM (THE DARK SLASHES) ARE ABLE TO BE DODGED. This dodgable ability also includes: Cheng Ying: Lunar Form - Ringtail of the Emerald Gaze and Cheng Ying: Lunar Form - Night’s Shining of Life and Death.
  10. I would reiterate that I am not angry at you, nor annoyed but merely explaining a point. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Xuanye is more than likely going to have to immediately use Solar Form to burn Sparkie although I don't know how Sparkie will actually be able to attack (damage) Xuanye since he can passively switch between both Solar Form and Lunar Form.

Lunar Form also gives him buffs and he can shut down Sparkie's power on the conceptual level if he uses it.

He also has access to Neutral Form meaning he can continually negate all of her abilities conceptually and eventually cut her down, irrespective of any stat gaps.

Furthermore, if he uses attacks like Lunar Eclipse - Death of the Starry Night, she will likely be affected.
Both of these forms have significant hax which have been disallowed within the tournament so I'd have to say that I can't allow them or would need to put significant restrictions upon them due to their extremely overpowered nature

So are we going to replace her opponent or what???

Either way, I always wanted to start the thread saying this…

“Sparkie always starts the fight by using her stat boosts-

‘Speed Boosts make the user so fast that the opponent (which is comparable speed to the user before they boost their speed) is only able to land around 3-5 hits on the user within a 4-minute-long fight, Then Attack Boosts allow the user to take someone with durability as high as their AP (before the user’s AP is amped of course) down in around 3-5 hits.’

So what is the opponent’s answer to that?”

‘Speed Boosts make the user so fast that the opponent (which is comparable speed to the user before they boost their speed) is only able to land around 3-5 hits on the user within a 4-minute-long fight, Then Attack Boosts allow the user to take someone with durability as high as their AP (before the user’s AP is amped of course) down in around 3-5 hits.’

She goes to the next round. These stat boosts mat have to be nerfed if they take her out of High 7-C and into Low 7-B

She goes to the next round. These stat boosts mat have to be nerfed if they take her out of High 7-C and into Low 7-B
They don’t.
Maybe I’ll have to do it again, but I asked a moderator years ago if boosting stats so high it takes the opponent down in five hits has an exact number to how high it goes to and their answer was no because fiction isn’t usually that consistent. Three hits though I’m not sure. I changed it canonically to 3-5 hits because again, fiction isn’t that consistant and maybe the opponent Sparkie’s fighting in the story is a bit stronger idk…

Xuanye would use Lunar Form to continually buff his own stats and debuff her. Aside from that, if Lunar and Solar Form is restricted, then he is just a swordsman who is weaker than Sparkie in every stat. She wins medium to high difficulty at most.

They don’t.
Maybe I’ll have to do it again, but I asked a moderator years ago if boosting stats so high it takes the opponent down in five hits has an exact number to how high it goes to and their answer was no because fiction isn’t usually that consistent. Three hits though I’m not sure. I changed it canonically to 3-5 hits because again, fiction isn’t that consistant and maybe the opponent Sparkie’s fighting in the story is a bit stronger idk…
It can be exactly calced, you just need to know AP values well and which character they're versing, I'll get back to you when her opponent is selected

It can be exactly calced, you just need to know AP values well and which character they're versing, I'll get back to you when her opponent is selected
I know her AP before she boosts her stats which is 189.75535390852 kilotons.

After the stat boosts, no it can’t be calculated to any exact number because fiction’s usually not too consistent with this stuff since 99% of it isn’t written by vsdebaters. 7.5x (or maybe they changed it to 11x on this site?) is a one shot in vs matches. But if A can canonically one shot B, it doesn’t actually make them that many times more powerful.

I know her AP before she boosts her stats which is 189.75535390852 kilotons.

After the stat boosts, no it can’t be calculated to any exact number because fiction’s usually not too consistent with this stuff since 99% of it isn’t written by vsdebaters. 7.5x (or maybe they changed it to 11x on this site?) is a one shot in vs matches. But if A can canonically one shot B, it doesn’t actually make them that many times more powerful.
It's quite easy to find a 3-5 kill hit. It would be around 2x Durability on all strikes.

Back