• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Emperor vs Ichigo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ichigo's dura also higher in bankai. Not to mention he still has blut vene which can increase his defense even more. I mean every boss in RPG is needed full party to defeat them. So far his best feats is 32 exatons nothing suggested each individual party can be stronger when their fight is can be pure gameplay. Even in dissidia firion can defeat him one on one too.

Aizen has teleportation too and ichigo can react that tbf.

Dual existence is interesting though, not sure how Ichigo can bypass that if he has Intangibility or ressurection.

If Ever plans for revision then well, I don't see the point of continuing this match till revision are done IMO.

Well DDM, it seems every of our debate is always plague with the missing character powers and revision ovo.

Like the verse is equalized he would receive BFR I believe, when shinigamis kill something his soul can go to hell or SS, but I do not think this will work.

The thread for Zanpakuto's BFR still hasn't concluded yet I'm afraid.

I suggest we wait till there's revision for FF since I don't want to repeat Aizen vs Pyra where 300+ replies is all for nothing.

Dat Dot said:
The thread for Zanpakuto's BFR still hasn't concluded yet I'm afraid.
I suggest we wait till there's revision for FF since I don't want to repeat Aizen vs Pyra where 300+ replies is all for nothing.
Yhwach vs Pyra also, -_-

I'm aware Ichigo's durability also scales to his Bankai, and I'm aware that the 32 Exaton feat is the best calc'd feat, but the same thing can be said vice versa for both characters. The best calc'd feat is still 31 Exatons for Bleach, but and Yhwach did that in his 2nd strongest form, so yes his final form and Ichigo especially are both higher than that. But Mataes is still in the same boat. His 32 Exaton feat was performed very casually and inferior to the feat that destroyed Palamecia, which killed Ricard and did nothing to the Emperor. And of course, Emperor of Hell's attacks are stronger yet than the casual lifting feat; and fought the party 4 on 1 in canon. Heaven Emperor is stronger yet. Characters here are fairly equal in AP and Durability, that was all that was said.

Firion can beat Mataus 1 on 1 in Dissidia, yes, but Mataus can also beat Exdeath 1 on 1. LOL.

Duel Existence, it's legit on his profile, but I do see it's not specified on profile what it actually is.

The revision mostly affects the games that are either dependant on Dissidia crossovers for scaling or where occurring characters originate. Examples are 1, 3, 5, maybe 6, 8, and maybe a few others. 7 has its own feats and the game itself features it's own versions of Bahamut, Typhoon, ect. And Sephiroth's 4-B feat. Aside from Ultima Weapon's appearance in Soul of Rebirth, there isn't much crossover in FF2, so that's a not sure, but for now, I think they're still going to be 5-C.

Meh, this is way different from that thread. I'm not attached to Mataus like I am with Pyra, I honestly don't care if Ichigo wins or if Mataus loses; I'm here solely to give a vote. If the majority choose the opposite, so be it. Pyra was also a different case as Xenoblade Chronicles 2 was new at the the time and not many people were experts. There's plenty of Final Fantasy experts among the staff here. Also, if you're going to blame someone for making threads involving characters with unfinished revisions, blame the OP for making them too fast; no offense to PaChi though.

P.S. Chad still stomps both these characters on this thread. Also, hundreds of posts on a VS thread that leads no where isn't in vain, especially sinces it's a pretty fast way to get a good edit count.

Well Mateus can defeat Exdeath in dissida then it proves my point that we don't know if the individual character is stronger than Mateus so but I digress.

His dual existence need to be specified first since l really don't know if Ichigo can bypass that so I might retract my vote because of that tbh.

Nah, no one is to blame IMO.

Yeah, Chad solos fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back