• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Emo Half Human Half Demon VS A Guy with the soul of a Dragon

First, Dante's not emo

So basically we have Dante who is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 172 Petatons vs Dovahkiin who is 13 Petatons

Dante one shots

Speed is not equal and apparently Dovahkiin scales to Lightning, which Dante blitzes easily

So basically Dante apstomps and speedstomps, but Dovahkiin haxstomps

Well, Dante resists a lot of Dovahkiin strongest hax and one-shots

Since they have a huge gap in AP, I don't think Dante will have problems to resist them, how good is Dovahkiin's Mind Manipulation and Matter Manipulation ?

The Bend Will shout can control the will of dragons. In the lore, there was a dragon that was long tortured by Molag Bal himself but even with that the Dragon kept his Will.

Dovahkiin can just shout Dante's soul away or BFR him to Oblivion.

The mid game Dovahkiin clashed with Alduin once, so it would put him at immeasurable speed and reaction, but the OP equalized it so it wasn't a quick stomp for Dovahkiin. Again, artifacts can easily nullify and kill Dante like nothing

I really like the elder scrolls, I realized yesterday that Alduin had been my phones lock screen for years I just honestly think Dante stomps due to the AP advantage.

I'm pretty sure 100 petatons was something Dante causally curbstomped. Even if it wasn't Dante doesn't have to shout three extremely loud and long words to use his hax like the Dragonborn does. Also there have been many fights I do think Elder Scrolls wins, but there's a lot more where the other character just slightly looks in the general direction and wins like this one. (A good example is the Eternal Champion vs Souren that fight literally ended in a glare)

Ok so the gap is even larger that's 13<< Dragonborn vs 172 << Dante; so let's see, 172 divided by 13 is over 16 times stronger. Yeah Dante breathes on the Dragonborn and he instantly dies.

Dante has a lot better abilities in this tier. I mean Dante's aren't really the best, but definitely better than the Dragonborn's. Even if the Dragonborn had better abilities a ap advantage of 16 times overshadowes the abilities by a gaint margin.

I've been reading around, apparently this isn't as big of a stomp as I thought, still a stomp mind you since it's an AP advantage of over 16 times, but not as big as I originally thought, the Dragonborn's abilities actually could work, Dante just one shots way to fast for the Dragonborn to use any of them.

I not really the best when comes to it, I think you should ask, I want to say Matthew but he already had enough people asking him questions about the elder scrolls, I think the ending of the Kratos vs Dragonborn thread we recently had kinda explains it. It's probably still a stomp since the Dragonborn's hax takes 2-3 seconds while Dante kills by doing literally anything but standing still

Speed and reaction time listed immeasurable on the profile, so your argument makes no sense.

Dovahkiin would have no trouble uttering his wordy hax in this case of speed equalization, which either side will yield their abilities at the equal rate. This condition aims to maximize the potential abilities of both sides in order to reach the fullest conclusion of the best AP.

Back