• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Emma Frost Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordTracer

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Powers and Abilities (Adjustments)

These are already on her profile, but aren't noted as being a specific power when they should be.

• "able to turn into an organic diamond form similar to Colossus' organic steel form that increases her durability and protects her from psionic attacks" => -Transformation
Powers and Abilities (Additions)
These are new abilities that aren't already on her profile.

Range
She can broadcast Cyclops' thoughts across the entire planet.

Attack Potency

Durability
Her durability feats tend to vary drastically, but almost all are far beyond her attack potency.

Complete Profile (With Additions)
Blog post with updated profile

Most of this seems fine, but traditionally at least, her psionic blasts couldn't cause physical damage to anything, just shut down minds.

She doesn't actually remove any powers, just shut off mental control over them.

Similarly, invisibility and power bestowal is not actually what she does. She simply hides other people's perceptions of her or improves their menral access to their full powers.

Most of the durability feats seem fine, but I am pretty sure that WWH is either an outlier or that he was simply not trying to kill her. He could most likely easily have shattered her if he wanted.

I used to think that as well, but considering that she very clearly destroyed a building and her psionic lightning bolt caused clear physical damaged, I think it can do whichever she wants at that specific point in time.

Wouldn't that still count as a form of power nullification, as she is preventing them from using their powers?

Then perhaps Perception Manipulation instead of invisibility?

I would agree, if not for the fact that Daken's adamantium claws actually broke on her. Either way, that's why I pegged her durability as 'At least Large Planet level, at most Solar System level.'

1) It seems more like an outlier.

2) No, just mind-control.

3) That is fine.

4) Daken doesn't have adamantium claws, just mystical Regenerationn-negating muramasa blade ones, if I remember correctly.

1. Okay then, no energy projection.

2. Okay, I removed it.

3. Changed it.

4. You're right, never mind. Then just Large Planet level for her diamond form durability?

Thanks. That seems fine, yes.

This does not seem very controversial. I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back