• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

His profile says ''Supersonic (comparable to spiderman), well, okay, but he should be ''Comparable to Spiderman, higher when transformed in Eletricity'', this is the scan

when he is in his eletricity form, he is far faster than spiderman

Also he is going to MCU spiderman when the new movie comes out BTW. unless he is stated to only scale by a power up or he just doesnt scale

I don't see if he is going to MCU, anyways, what do u mean with the last part?
It got leaked that he was going to appear in the new spiderman movie as diferent things from the multiverse are appearing because doctor strange ****** up a spell. Basically the toys got leaked and they were confirmed as 100% true and the original doctor octopus appeared from the first trilogy of spiderman

It got leaked that he was going to appear in the new spiderman movie as diferent things from the multiverse are appearing because doctor strange ****** up a spell. Basically the toys got leaked and they were confirmed as 100% true and the original doctor octopus appeared from the first trilogy of spiderman
how to talk with the spoiler tag?

well, i didnt saw him in the trailer

I was refering than they should get upgraded AFTER the movie, to realize to see the scaling or if they scale to each other (they will probally will tho)

I was refering than they should get upgraded AFTER the movie, to realize to see the scaling or if they scale to each other (they will probally will tho)
hmmmmmmm, dunno, the movie will take 4 months to be released, anyways, what about this CRT? do u agree with a ''higher in Electricity form'' to electro speed?

Last edited:
Back