• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Electrifying Hand to Hand Combat! Yoruichi Shihoin vs Ichirin Kumoi

Wow, Touhou threads are ded lately, even that Yukari thread.

Well anyways, does Yoruichi usually stay away from her opponent ?

Haha :D

I don't know looks interesting. Even if Yoruichi doesn't spam range attacks in her last forms she is more unpredictable and has some range options so she could try them.

Tho danmaku can block range attacks as well due to how massive it is... Inconclusive for now.

That's like 21,5 gigatons...

Yeah, vote for Yoruichi who is 3 times stronger so her attacks can break through Ichirin's danamaku and defeat her with few hits.

I mean Yoruichi fights people who are hundreds maybe thousand years old in h2h in 1 on 2/3 battles and is also an expert assassin.

Usually assassins are more dangerous in combat, that said even if they are equal or Ichirin had some advantage Yoruchi's AP would be too much for her to handle.

Wasn't Yoruichi's power nullification effective against something that was purposely made to counter most powers? Like a sort of self adapting power so that it would ensure she would always damage the enemy.

And yeah sadly if you're not a popular character your debate thread won't be popular.

If this friendly match where KO is in victory condition then I'm gonna go with Yoruichi FRA.

I notice this thread.

The only reason people are now noticing this thread is because i said they won't.

You guys are doing this on purpose.

I assure you, I've been following the thread for awhile, you see I follow most of the Bleach related thread, I comment when the time is right. ovo

I would do the same to snother thread and nothing happens lol.

And true on the adaptation...

Though with the artsvof dodging and masterful flight I dont think Yoruichi can win that easily in that case. Theres also Unzan to factor with. So imma side with Ichirin.

@Core what exactly are you talking about? Yoruichi can fly and actually she can literraly walk on air so flight ain't helping Ichirin and what is unzan going to do.

Plus remember Yoruchi is 3 times stronger.

Bit busy but in terms of flying in air Ichirin has a better capability since she cna fill the sky with said attacks and exactly.

Also since when can high regen level enemies get koed? I sincerely doubt KOing Ichirin would be easy.

And yeah she's stronger but regen of youkais are particularly pesky. Seriously koing someone with such high regen is something I find questionable on most arguments.

Yoruichi is 3 times stronger she can break through Ichrin's attacks and also if you take a look at the after images people that are slower than her can make i guarantee you she can dodge a lot. That said Ichirin's range is not helping her ethier.

What does KO have to do with regen?

Danmaku in general is only made to be dodgeable by choice. In a battle to KO or death, there's no rules saying don't just make a wall of bullets.

Yeah I don't deny that. But Touhou attacks cover everything outside of danmaku rules.

Look, it's the same argument as claiming Garnet from SU can be koed to bypass her regen. It's silly. I'm trying to think back of a situation where a person has been KOed before by an attack that they could outregen but I'm not. Alex Mercer, Heroes Claire, etc, even Touhou gals such as Mokou and Kaguya had to be made to give up instead of outright KOing them.

I doubt Yoruichi would also figure that the best attack to unleash against an enemy that can keep on regenerating is an attack that's lower than her current damage output.

But yeah I find that argument silly and that the regen actually makes this unfair.

Back