• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think weapons like that have a certain AP value. They work by the current passing through volts through your body, disabling muscle functions.

If I had to put a number on it though, maybe 9-C? This is for Von Karma right

Stun guns are designed to not cause damage, only paralyse, so even common human would survive. Resisting it would qualify as resistance against electricity.

If u just want to know energy output you can get it from 600000(volts) multiplied with electrical current. And don't forget to change watts to joules afterwards. I doubted the energy output produced by a stun gun would be that much though.

Welp, paralysis is just another type of hax so is not related to AP; electric paralysis is related to conductivity so having high AP do not necessary prevents someone to be paralysed.

TriforcePower1 said:
Okay then. I'll have to search for new feats then. Thank you.
Maya meditated under a waterfall, maybe that could be a decent feat?

GyroNutz said:
TriforcePower1 said:
Okay then. I'll have to search for new feats then. Thank you.
Maya meditated under a waterfall, maybe that could be a decent feat?
I don't see how... If is as several other scene of meditating under a waterfall, I doubt it.

Back