• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elder Titan vs Rogal Dorn

I don't think this will be an easy fight... Considering that Rogal can harm him even if Titan's self is in another plane, is helluva strong and stomped a lot of daemons I would say that he could beat Titan. But is Rogal resistant to his aura, the conceptual and physics thing? I really appreciate a WK40k who would orientate me.

ET's Concept Manip isn't combat applicable.

EDIT: Also his aura isn't conceptual at all.

Agnaa said:
ET's Concept Manip isn't combat applicable.
Thank you ^^

Also if it is not combat applicable shouldn't that be specified in his profile? Not saying that you are wrong but it helps in future fights.

I know, it should be specified in his profile and I told Weekly that when he added it (in the middle of another vs thread) but he never tacked that bit on.

So this guy can destroy ET's mid godly regen by attacking on every level of existence but ET has an ability called Earth Splitter that pulls in and disarms enemies caught in the crack. Meanwhile Lord Adorable has the attack on every level existence attack as well as ranged attacks from his guns.

If we consider the fact that Elder Titan can turn his armor as meaningless with his Natural Order and that he could use his Astral Spirit to augment his AP. Basically Rogal, a.k.a Lord Adorable, could give the Titan a bad time (Megalovania plays) but ultimately the defense of the Titan seems very well.

Mean while I could vote inconclusive, at least until someone who knows WH40k could give us a feat list about Rogal.

Astral Spirit only reduces base armor, any armor Rogal has equipped wouldn't be affected.

I'm not sure exactly how we'd apply it otherwise, we only have game mechanics to go off of for it.

If the game mechanics applies then Rogal can beat him. But also the Titan can also make him sleep with his stomp (to the ground, don't think otherwise) and again stomp the ground and disarm him and beat him to the ground. But otherwise I think that this fight it's very strange.

@Bleeding Titan can just use Natural Order, which negates resistances, to reduce his armor to subatomic particles and lower his physical durability

What's ET's AP/Durability? Dorn is gigafoe.

That may be more than the 5x one shot gap we use, as off the top of my head primarchs are like 3 or 4. Almost everyone has a durability negaging weapon and dorn should be more skilled, but depending on what the Elder Titan's attacks are that may just be irrelevant. Of course using the haxxier primarchs causes the match to be skewed badly in the other direction, so that's not a good option. I'd say probably ET but I don't want to make an actual vote unless I know what the attacks actually are. Is there like video of this guy?

ET's from a video game, dota 2, I'm sure you could find gameplay videos of him.

He punches people, stomps the ground putting enemies to sleep, and causes a crack in the earth that after a delay sucks enemies in and deals massive damage.

The other stuff's from lore so no videos for that.

I mean

Kinda forgetting his ability to summon his Astral Spirit

And reducing things to elementary particles and lowering physical durability and magic resistance

I didn't really think of those as attacks but more as passive things, I believe the Astral Spirit's technically inside him if it's not summoned anyway.

Just gonna vote ET for resistance negation and his Earth Splitter ability, it pulls in enemies caught in its wake and disarms them, meaning Lord Adorable's sword and gun will be rendered useless, but it doesn't mean he can just put the Pain Glove on ET lol

Back