• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elder Scrolls Revisions

Okay, and what statistics would this mean specifically?

Antvasima said:
Okay, and what statistics would this mean specifically?
Now that I think about it. I wouldn't say that he's at Hircine's level. It honestly has no basis, just my assumption off of him being a daedric prince like Hircine. However, He should definitely be slightly stronger than Dovahkiin. He specifically stated that the Dovahkiin was near his level because half of his power was in Barbas. Clavicus also hinted at the fact he could wipe out all life across Skyrim with his heavily restrained power. As for what Statistics, It would look something like this.

Tier: 6-C

Attack Potency: At least Island Level (Stated the the Dovahkiin was comparable at half power)

Speed: Unknown

Durability: At least Island Level (Stated the Dovahkiin was comparable at half power.

Lifting Strength: Unknown

Stamina: Unknown

Range: At least Hundreds of Kilometers (Was confident he could wipe out all the life of Skyrim)

Attack Potency and Durability may be subject to change if The Dovahkiin is upgraded to 6-A

Well, weather manipulation is not automatically scaled to striking strength and durability.

Antvasima said:
Well, weather manipulation is not automatically scaled to striking strength and durability.
You bring a fair point. However, I would like to argue it does since in The Dovahkiin's Case. My reasoning is that if Miraak is on par with the Dovahkiin in every stat, including Attack Potency, that would mean the Dovahkiin can tank said amount of energy since Miraak can produce similar levels. Another thing, Do you think the Statistics I presented for Clavicus' Stats while in Mundus are accurate?

Well, I am uncertain. Miraak was severely outclassed by my character, but I suppose that they are officially comparable.

Scaling Clavicus from the Dragonborn seems reasonable. I just wondered if the opposite was possible.

Antvasima said:
Well, I am uncertain. Miraak was severely outclassed by my character, but I suppose that they are officially comparable.
Scaling Clavicus from the Dragonborn seems reasonable. I just wondered if the opposite was possible.
Miraak by the current Wiki Standards is 6-C because he fought the Dovahkiin. He would be 6-A by the same logic. Take it either way you like, this is just how I see it.

Antvasima said:

That is called game mechanics. In lore and story DB and Miraak were equally matched and had a very long, drawn out fight. But LDB soon came out on top.

likely because herma was pissed at miraak and could've likely gave LDB the extra edge via controlling apocrypha

@Shazam121 What do you suggest?

@Riiingo Okay.

Some of the powers and abilities such as reality warping, causality manipulation, omnipresence, abstract existence could use a little more explanation. And there are some abilities listed for which I can't figure out why.

Let me take reality warping for a start; reality warping is a very broad term, you can fit just about anything under it. Magic is after all almost inherently reality warping. Off the top of my head I remember that we learned during the interview with Fa-Nuit-Hen we learn that he controls the intricacies of his realm with the power of his will.

"my pocket reality is a projection of my mind, nature, and will. Indeed, reality as personal manifestation is the norm in all the highly-organized realms I have visited"

Which is hard to quantify. I personally have no clue what sort of "reality warping" the gods are capable of, does anyone have a source for this?

Also, we should probably make clear the fact that the 2-A ratings don't imply 2-A destructive power. It seems unlikely that any one in TES could destroy the entirety of Oblivion for example.

I'm curious as to what others think and if we can find some direct combat and abilities feats.

At this point merely having a good effect confirmed on a multiverse could quantify to 2-A

And Asriel ranked as 2-A for having infinite power does not mean he necessarily can destroy 4D infinite timelines, nor does he have any feats

Well, I am not knowledgeable enough about this subject to help you with writing clarifications/explanations. All that I can do is unlock and lock tje pages, and even that takes up quite a bit of time in my schedule.

Back