• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elder Scrolls Rats

Status
Not open for further replies.
My blogs are broken so I'm just going to make a small thread about it.

Rats (The Elder Scrolls)

DD757D86-156B-4412-98CD-7D7167602A27
The rat just died.

E5B22C01-75CC-4869-9A84-8C61643E20E1
276FB1A5-4DAB-4237-91F2-A25AD41FA0FE
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B

Name
: Rats

Origi: The Elder Scrolls

Classificatio: Rats, vermin

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Host many diseases, and Statistic Reduction (through many different diseases)

Attack Potency: Wall level (Causally destroyed a brick wall, consistently destroy walls to get into peoples' homes, comparable to Skeevers whom dug through multiple meters of stone to get into a mead cellar)

Speed: Peak Human

Lifting Strength
: Unknown

Striking Strength: Wall Class (Causally burst through a wall)

Durability: Wall Level (Can figh other rats and Skeevers)

Stamina: At least Average

Range: Below Average melee range

Intelligence: Animalistic

Weaknesses: Average rat weaknesses

Other
Notable Victories

Notable Losses

Inconclusive

Do you have any idea of how ANNOYING these critters were in Arena? They would swarm you in packs and chip you to death, literally.

I agree btw.

Also the link to the feat doesn't give the correct time.

I'll make the profile now if it looks good; I think fodder in the verse scales to them that's why I wanted to make sure it was good enough

Matthew deleted it and I regret making it so don't joke around and I guess we're wait until the revisions of the elder scrolls are done (unless there just not going to have a page)

No I meant he deleted the rat profile, the mud crab one is probably never going to be made either

https://youtu.be/J4M0EA5tAdc?t=1482

A rat visibly busts through a wall in here. There's also quests in Morrowind and Oblivion I believe where rats dig thorugh human-sized holes in the ground / walls and get into people's houses.

I don't believe we need a profile for rats, but it is a good feat that scales to literally everyone of note. Hell, 87 year old Uriel Septim was fighting alongside the Blades against the Mythic Dawn Assassins which are obviously above the rats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back