• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

El Tigre: No Dated, No Overplay, No ‘tility

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Honestly, El Tigre’s profile at the moment is... outdated. Missing some abilities and a downplay in his stats.

Abilities
Regeneration: In The Good, The Bad, and the Tigre, Manny is able to reattach his hand after slicing it off. Even when it was already destroyed, he said that he has spares at home. As such, he should have High-Low Regeneration.
Vehicular Mastery: In Puma Licito, Manny can pilot his grandfather’s Puma Loco mech, which he used to frame his own grandfather to look like he is a good guy.
Acrobatics: In many episodes, Manny can leap high distances.
Martial Arts: Self-Explanatory, Manny has skills of fighting which he can use on his opponents, such as the Spinning Armadillo and the Spin Cyclone.
Resurrection: In The Grave Escape, Manny obtains the Ancient Tiger Spirit, a move which, when used in less than 24 hours after his death, can revive him.
Danmaku (Low): In Back to Escuela, Manny can repeatedly shoot 4 spikes from his claws at once (2 in each hand) to use like guns.

Power
Manny can trade blows with those who can harm him, and speaking of his durability, he can consistently take hits from Sartana’s Guitar, which can form a crater on the moon in the shape of her face, shown in The Good, The Bad, and the Tigre, and not only that, but Sartana can also one shot El Tarantula, who claimed that he stole the moon via pulling it down in Old Money.

As for Manny, White Pantera, and Puma Loco punching El Mal Verde across the circumference of Earth in the series finale, No Boots, No Belt, No Brero, it should be noted that El Mal Verde is said to be the largest bandito of all time in Yellow Pantera, to the point where it showed how El Mal Verde was the size of a mountain, backed up by his shadow being large enough to cover multiple city blocks, as well as in the latter episode I mentioned earlier (the series finale), he was large enough to be taller than the height of a plane flying. While his size in any other shot tends to be inconsistent, to the point I only pixel scaled him to be 8 meters tall, I feel that going by whatever is said and shown would have higher priority anyways. Assuming he is the size of a mountain, that could support the other feats I mentioned, this can be a good supporting feat.

In Silver Wolf, Manny can survive being in a loud decibel scream loud enough to make a large crack on Earth.

Speed
In Night of the Living Guacamole, Manny can run from Miracle City (based on Mexico City) to Andes Mountains in Columbia in the matter of seconds and back in a short timeframe, and before you say Cinematic Time happened, it should be noted how Frida was still fending off Manny’s possessed father and grandfather who were controlled by the guacamole they ate, and by the time Manny got back, Frida noted how that was fast.

Also, in many episodes, Manny can dodge lasers such as in Enter the Cuervo and Dia De Los Padres, and should very well be comparable to Silver Wolf (Titanium Titan in disguise), who in Silver Wolf, can travel to the moon, build a roller coaster, and come back all within at least less than 6 hours within that same day, assuming it was shortly after school in Mexico (2:00 PM) and that the concert was tonight.

About “Gag feats”
Assuming that the scream Manny took was a gag, there are still the other AP feats supporting the verse being tier 5. While its debatable on how El Tarantula’s feat is a gag, especially when accounting to the perspective, if we’re to take this seriously, it should be noted that he did this at FTL speeds, making this at baseline Moon level, and he still got one-shot by Sartana who did a superior feat which I calced to be around Planet+.

Conclusion
Adding missing abilities, and discussing feats in the series.

Last edited:
You did a good job compiling these feats. The moon stuff at minimum I agree with. Same with the non-laser speeds, especially the running to the Andes feat.

All that is needed left are the calcs. I have precalced them in my notes, and will place them in a blog later.

I think I remember punching Mal Verde was like, Multi-Continent.
So, pretty high.
I wish the moon pulling wasn't FTL or it would have been really good.

This is pretty great overall but I have to disagree on some things. Sartana's Guitar is pretty OP, portrayed that way by others, and a glass cannon, I would very easily imagine it just shoots whatever amount of power it needs to do the task it's being used for without using its full power all the time. Many of the best feats (AP, Durability, Speed, and even that regen feat) are done due to comedy while the funny thing is that the characters are doing what they're doing, I don't disagree that they should be added but all those stats (and that power) should be placed as variable while the best being what you propose and their average is whatever we may deem consistent.

Also I guess Manny will just slap that guy from Mucha Lucha in their DB, uh? Still looking forward to it.

I dont really see how Sartana would not use her full power, or at least it has never been implied she attacked Manny and she wasnt at full power not that she needed to charge it, so he had to have taken the full power.

The regeneration feat was taken seriously, its just that the original hand got destroyed, but Manny still had spares at home anyways.

I would be up for a Varies, however, if anyone would agree.

In the meantime while I work on the calcs, should I add the abilities?

Also, as a side note, Manny would get the Bronze Boots of Truth and the Golden Sombrero of Chaos as optional equipment as he sometimes borrows those

The Boots would grant Statistics Amplification as that was the source of White Pantera’s speed and strength, and the Sombrero turns into Puma Loco which has missiles and flight

In the meantime while I work on the calcs, should I add the abilities?

Also, as a side note, Manny would get the Bronze Boots of Truth and the Golden Sombrero of Chaos as optional equipment as he sometimes borrows those

The Boots would grant Statistics Amplification as that was the source of White Pantera’s speed and strength, and the Sombrero turns into Puma Loco which has missiles and flight
Sure.

Well, the regen, Resurrection and Danmaku should need evidence, the latter could even be wrong. Can you make videos of them in Imgur? Or album of pics with the dialogue quoted.

Danmaku:

Resurrection: (16:37) https://m.wco stream.com/el-tigre-the-adventures-of-manny-rivera-episode-14-the-grave-escape

Regeneration: (22:33) https://www.wco stream.com/el-tigre-the-adventures-of-manny-rivera-episode-17-the-good-the-bad-and-the-tigre

(Remove the space and the link should work. It couldnt link the entire due to censoring)

Uh, Manny and Sartana's voices are better in spanish.

Danmaku is good and Resurrection wasn't 100% how you said it was. He was more so BFR'd to that place and would have died after having his whole body turned into a skeleton, he can still use the move to revive even while fully dead, even reviving others, but by the sunset they all need to return to the land of the dead. The other ep I'll see later.

The regen part is not quite regen, is like Manny didn't actually have hands, so if one is severely damaged, he can't simply replace it.

Its fine, but I do recall another scene of regen that happens in Silver Wolf where Manny regenerates after having his entire body burnt, hence Mid-Low

I can corroborate most of the stuff in the OP having seen the series myself.

The resurrection is kind of like a heavily nerfed version of Po's, if that makes sensse.

Uh, Manny and Sartana's voices are better in spanish.

Danmaku is good and Resurrection wasn't 100% how you said it was. He was more so BFR'd to that place and would have died after having his whole body turned into a skeleton, he can still use the move to revive even while fully dead, even reviving others, but by the sunset they all need to return to the land of the dead. The other ep I'll see later.
Thats because people from the land of the dead would visit once a year, as in that holiday. Since Manny was not at the full process of dying, he was revived in the nick of time before the 24 hours were up. Plus, even his father and grandfather were concerned that Manny was killed and looked into the hole, and we even see Manny and Frida fall from a portal when landing in the land of the dead, indicating that they have died.

Even if thats not enough proof, during the Super Macho Blitz Attack, it was claimed that nobody has ever survived it, so essentially, by using the Ancient Tiger Spirit in the middle of the attack while alone, Manny was able to survive.

Sorry but none of that makes any sense. The first sentence seems to come out of nowhere. The people at the land of the dead were surprised that they still got skin, stated that they were alive and that they would die by the time they turned into skeletons. Coming from a portal proves nothing as that still makes sense with them BFR'd, his father and grandfather were concerned to what happened to Manny, not necessarily that he died, and even if they believed so that still kinda makes sense in context.

Manny was not able to survive that by using the Ancient Tiger Spirit, the attack lost its power and he amped himself with it. Simple as that.

The Ancient Tiger Spirit should also give him Energy Manip as it covered Sartana's monster with it and blew it up.

It is not a mountain, it is a volcano, the average height of volcanoes in Mexico is 2000 meters.
Mmm... now that I view it, the nearest volcano to Mexico City (which is what Miracle City is based on) is Popocatépetl which stands 5426 meters.

I’d say both calcs are fine in that case.

Well, pixel scaling should be used to get the size of that volcano, especially if the results of that end up being lesser than 5426 meters.

Back