• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Egyptian "Big Three" Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose that this seems reasonable.

Ask the knowledgeable members to give input here first.

The power level of gods outside the duat seems heavily dependend on there host, but we can still scale them.

I personally think, that only Osiris, Set, Horus and eventually a few other (like Nephthys and Isis) should be 6-A, High 6-A at full power (They have constantly been portrayed as the "Egyptian Big Three", Horus and Osiris have been pharao of the gods and they are all siblings).

Minor Gods like Bes should be at least 6-C, since they are comparable to powerful magicians but not really that superior.

Bast and Anubis are a bit special, but I think we should give them 6-B (They seem to be comparable to a weakend Set, but still inferior), possibly 6-A at full power (still vastly inferior to the powerful ones). Bast as the Eye of Ra should furthermore have High 6-A for being able to fight a sealed Apophis. In no case she should have 5-B (She is the eye of Ra, but she doesnt host the god or seems to draw power from him), same for Sekmeth and Zia (High 6-A as there maximum).

Isis should simply be "6-A", her only feat is fighting Set in Sadie's body. Bast fought a sealed Apophis without being the Eye of Ra IIRC. Btw Zia hosted Ra and fought Apophis while hosting him.

I agree with Isis. Then lets give Bast 6-B in base, high 6-A at full power and remove the eye of ra part (since she doesnt really host ra or draws power from him). Zia should be High 6-A while hosting Ra.

Should not Geb and Nut be more powerfull than Horus, Set or Osiris? Aren't they comparable to Gaea and Ouranus?

I remenber that at the First Book, Geb was stated to be able to destroy Set's pyramid.

Geb and Nut are basically the earth and the sky, but we cant give them the same tier as gaea and ouranos based on their comparison, but since they gave birth to Horus, Set, ... we can probably give them at least the same rating as Set.. And they are of course weaker than Ra or Apophis.

I think we already agreed on minor gods and that Bast, Anubis should be downgraded.

For Zia:

- She only hosted and used Ra's powers for a short time

- I doubt that she can control Ra's full power (It was stated that Ra is the most difficult god to host and Zia was always near at burning herself)

- Ra was still weakend after his ressurection and far away from his prime

- Apophis is only 5-B by devouring Ra

She hosted a weakend Ra for a short period of time = High 6-A

Ok, but we should add what you said to the explanation on the profile. For Bast, she's "At least 6-A" for fighting Sobek who fought Horus-Carter who can hold his own against Red Pyramid Set, who is "6-A", when she was weakened, so I doubt she's less than "6-B". "High 6-A" is for fighting Apophis. When mentioning Apophis is sealed, don't forget Bast is too.

We cant put them any higher than High 6-A, but perhabs we can add a note in there AP, that they are superior to x.

Btw the Sahara is 9 200 000 km^2, nearly as big as Europe. Shouldn't base Set be Continent level, and he with the Red Pyramid listed as simply "higher"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back