• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
It's pretty tough but Imma go with the living planet. I mean the other one looks stronger but then again the other is not too bad. So yeah going with the living planet.
this a joke answer?

After comparing the two, I do have to say that Ego probably holds a slight advantage over Mogo. While a lot of Mogo's feats are very impressive, it doesn't help that Ego has Forcefield Creation and Regenerationn to help him defensively, along with that Limited Reactive Evolution. And offensively, he can absorb Mogo's life energy, which Mogo has no counter for, until he's a husk of a planet. Now, I might've gotten something wrong here, especially since I don't like dipping into comic debates, but from what I can see, I think Ego gets away with this at mid-difficulty.

Winner: Ego the Living Planet

Mogo should take this not only does his background as a GL mean he should be more tactically inclined or at least superiorly trained, but his ability set is superior to Ego's.

Their only real method of attack is Energy projection and based on that Mogo should have the edge. The Ring allows a larger variety of attacks, information gathering (along with enhanced processing speed) and his biggest output to date has me convinced that Mogo has superior firepower, durability, and can crush Ego's shields. Hell many GL's can survive black holes so Im also certain Mogo is at least more than Durable enough to resist any of Ego's physical attacks.

Other than that Ego can't really stand up to Mogo: His Telepathy is defended against thanks to Mogo's Telepathic blocks (customary of any GL), and his Matter Manip. Life Essence Absorption won't work if he can't confront Mogo head on.

tl;dr Mogo Moderate Difficulty

-Superior Firepower/Durability

-Ring's power can Break Ego's shield

-Telepathic Blocks stop Ego's Mental attacks

-Superior Training, Combat Experience

Back