• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm pretty sure it's an AP stomp. All of Eggman's machines would include up to 2-B machines which one shots Frieza, and even the Low 2-C ones one shots him because he scales to half 2-C (the same feats GoDs in DB scale to), and Golden Frieza is nowhere near that level

From what I've seen, tho, Rick doesn't even come close to Reed or DD. Probably around equal to Eggman.
I give rick above because we didn't see him struggle even a bit with his intelligence. Basically rick can probably make stuff eggman and reed needs days to make in a minute because "Haha rick smart". Rick is supposed to have 1500+ IQ

924.gif

☝️

I give rick above because we didn't see him struggle even a bit with his intelligence. Basically rick can probably make stuff eggman and reed needs days to make in a minute because "Haha rick smart". Rick is supposed to have 1500+ IQ
iirc Eggman has an iq or 300+
Or was that Wile E. Coyote?

iirc Eggman has an iq or 300+
Or was that Wile E. Coyote?
I think it was Eggman. Maybe Wile E. Coyote too but I definitely remember 300 iq Eggman

Eggman also makes complex machines literally desgined to combat and defeat Sonic all the time too, so his inventions are nothing to scoff at

I would like to add that IQ doesn't really mean anything past 200, since that's the highest it was made to measure. Anyway, my list would go
1. The Doctor
2. Reed Richards
3. Eggman/Rick Sanchez
4. Rick Sanchez/Eggman
5. Doofenshmirtz

Back