• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edward Kenway VS Captain Jack Sparrow

Edward, he is street level physically while jack is street level with his sword, edward is faster and more skilled.

Jack seems more crafty whereas Edward seems more intelligent over-all, as well as having both a physical and equipment advantage...

Coming back to this, but for now inconclusive because of the reason above.

Also for the bonus, here's my senario: Edward & Jack spam ranged weapons on the Kraken, killing it. After that's finished, they send a life-boat down and hope for the best! Aaaand that's basically all I have... XP

Knowing Jack's luck though, they'll pull through and survive.

Edward via higher combat ability, better equipment and better physical strength.

Also, for the Bonus one i think they can escape, they can kill Kraken using ranged weapons just like Xmark12 said above, and considering Kenway's reaction speed and Jack's luck i think they can escape everything.

This is essentially a stomp now. Edward one-shots with essentially anything under his sleeve now that he's been upgraded to Wall level. Not only that, Edward's faster, smarter, more agile and more prone to using his surroundings to his advantage, not to mention that his weapons can damage enemies much more durable than him, so there's also that.

Also, he can one-shot enemies of comparable durability if you take them to a certain height and then finish it.

ALSO, MASSIVE NECRO. Someone please close it.

Well, Sparrow better have some megajoule feat to get on par with Edward.

Hmmmm, I checked the feats, but Edward has survived much, much worse than this, coupled with the fact that he has far more experience overall.

Back