• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edward Elric Upgrade

I don't know why we have Ed as only a City Block Level power I mean sure he's morphed buildings but that's not the highest degree of his power. I think we should do what the OBD has done and scale him from an alchemist of similar caliber, Solf J. Kimblee. who has been calculated to have a power of 28+ Kilotons if you argue with the scaling I can tell you that Ed is as least as strong as Kimblee because Ed has become one of the strongest alchemists by the end of his series and is way more powerful than the likes of Kimblee and he is capable of damaging Standard Father (Fullmetal Alchemist). So all in all I believe he is "at least Town Level or at Town Level" Thank You.

@Dark: I believe on the OBD's page, it states that he

was hit by an energy blast from Father and came out with moderate injuries

Perhaps separate tags can be made in regards to Edward Elric's tiering, but Town level durability to EoS Edwards sounds good to me.

Back