• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well since it got bumped I might as well give my 2 cents on it. For starters, it should be impossible to use Kaioken without Ki. Kaioken basically just multiplies your current amount of Ki by whatever amount you choose, although if the body isn't trained to take the strain, it could severely harm if not even kill the user. Naruto character's dont have Ki, and Ki works MUCH differnetly than Chakra. It should really be impossible for them to use it. But if they could...well, having an undying body wouldn't prevent them from receiving strain or tearing themselves apart. Their physical strength and Chakra levels are still finite (not counting the infinite supply of Chakra Edo Tensei's have), and I'm assuming these characters randomly know how to use it, meaning they aren't very well attuned to it (unlike Goku who's mastered the Kaioken for the most part). Goku took a lot of training just to be capable of barely using KKX4, even then, the strain he received from it was massive. If these character's only just learned it, then even the more well attuned ones that would be better at learning the technique and adapting to it really shouldn't be able to go much further than Saiyan Saga Goku without tearing themselves apart, even if we're being generous to them, sure they can regen from it easily, but that doesn't mean they would start being able to use the level that tore them apart in the first place, so they would just try tuning it down to a level they can use. I can't remember if Edo Tensei feel pain or not, but they likely wouldn't go past a 3 times increase, I'd assume only 2x at most. Oh and, if they can't feel pain, they would likely be capable of using it without stopping, since the strain on their body likely wouldn't effect them, and if we assumed their version of Kaioken worked with Chakra, they have an infinite supply of Chakra, so they wouldn't need to worry about running out.

Back