• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ed, Edd n Eddy Possible Upgrades

I'm okay with the Zappity Zap Zap stuff. ''Maaaaybe'' okay with the falling to earth feat but still a little unsure.

@Js

I calced that awhile back at High 5-A. Since their other big feats are Tier 8-7, I think it's an outlier.

@Phoenix

No idea what that's even from. I think it's from the non-canon alien invasion specials?

Ah I see thanks for clarifying

No idea how that's even a thing since FTL KE isn't allowed and that feat doesn't even sound building level

Theirs two alien specials. The first one that ends with the ends being abducted and a sequel with the Eds actually in the mothership. I think it's from the second one but either way it's unreliable.

Its likely from the non-canon alien invasion where Jimmy and the others gets attacked by the aliens, but the story never got a proper ending.

Also, i will remove the Kankers merged key since it comes from a dream.

Regarding the Tier 7 durability feats of the Eds and Jonny 2x4, I don't know what to make of them. Have those calcs been properly evaluated?

I actually favour the low end of the house explosion calc. It's consistent with a bunch of other 9-A feats from the Ed boys throughout the series; Such as Ed picking up an entire house and dropping it on Edd's head (who was in pain but completely conscious from the event), making small craters in the ground due to falling from great heights, surviving the destruction of Jimmy's house due to some jawbreaker bomb gadget thing Edd made (the Eds were at the epicentre of the explosion).

Edd is the physically weakest of the trio and even he has 9-A durability feats. Eddy is capable of easily harming him - such as when he once kicked Edd across the cul-de-sac and painfully bent Edd's spine with that kick. So Eddy should get 9-A for his Attack Potency.

Kevi is one of the physically strongest characters in the series. In the episode where Ed lost the key to his house, he was seen fighting evenly against the son of a shepherd and has consistently been shown as capable of effortlessly beating the shit out of all of the Eds. So he should scale to both Ed and Rolf.

The Kanker sisters of course also scale to Ed, Kevin, and Rolf. The Eds, Kevin, and Rolf are all afraid of the Kankers and those girls have consistently been portrayed as the physically strongest characters in the series.

Summary
Eddy's AP should scale to whatever durability is agreed on for Edd.

Kevin should scale to Rolf.

Ed, Kevin, Rolf should get AP ratings equal to whatever durability is agreed on for all of the Ed boys.

Eddy Brother [Who needs a profile] is the true strongest character of the verse since Rolf was scared by simply his name, easily defeated the Ed's and required a strategy for them to survive.

I forgot about that movie. Was good. And yes, I agree on Eddy's brother being the strongest character in the series.

Even the Kankers didn't intervene when he was beating the dogshit out of Eddy IIRC. (Though they were pretty pissed nonetheless.)

He was already pretty much incapacitated by that point.

And from what I remember. they didn't beat him up. They just took him back into his trailer. And probably did things to him while he was still dazed, because yeah, they're the Kanker Sisters.

Also, I just rewatched the clip with him in it. He only even lost because Ed made him knock himself out with his own door that he was pulling on.

So the only person who managed to harm Eddy's brother was...Eddy's brother.

Hang on...Do we consider the holiday specials to be canon?

Part of the reason I ask is because in the Big Picture Show, Edd fourth-wall-breaks and directly references them along with all the rest of the episodes in the series' catalogue.

Well yeah, but it seemed a bit more notable in this case, since Edd directly brings up the specials as being part of their adventures that they've had over the course of the series.

I don't think the holiday specials contradict anything, either. Actually, the Halloween one appears to have foreshadowed how much of a bastard Eddy's brother is. (He sent Eddy a map to "Spookyville" that took him around the cul-de-sac, only to lead him back to his own house.)

Yeah AFAIK nothing suggest there non canon and should be usable for whatever they got

Also makes the Halloween special make perfect since in hindsight yeah ( sending his brother essentially though hell for nothing essentially ruining his Halloween)

Well, if we do consider the specials valid, then I might be able to make a case for Ed scaling a bit higher than most of the other characters in the series. (Yeah, I know I initially brought this up as a joke, but I've rewatched a few things since then. Hear me out.)

For starters, unlike the other Eds (who are legitimately weak compared to Kevin, Rolf, etc.), it's implied that the only reason Ed gets the crap kicked out of him by other characters is because he's extremely timid and doesn't ever fight back. We actually see this with his sister Sarah; he's usually frightened of her, but the few times he stood up to her, he either scared her off or outright handed her her ass.

Which brings me to why the specials mean anything. In the Halloween special, he beats up most of the characters, including Kevin, Rolf and Sarah. This was because he was experiencing weird visions that made him perceive himself as some barbarian hero and everyone else as horrific monsters. He actually had a reason (albeit a weird one) to fight back, and it resulted in everyone he came across losing. He also destroys Kevin's bike, and from what I can remember, that thing is almost as durable as most of the cast is.

This isn't the only time something like this happened, either. In the episode where Ed starts thinking he's a monster after being put in a costume, he pretty much steamrolls most of the cul-de-sac agai and has everyone scared of him. Double-D mentions Ed's "overactive imagination" and how it can be dangerous, and he only calms down when his monster mask gets removed. (He also stomps Kevin pretty hilariously in this episode, although it happens offscreen for the most part)

And the we have the infamous episode where Ed had a rock in his shoe. Right at the beginning, his anger is enough to scare all of the other kids away and leave Sarah effectively pissing her pants in fear of him. And later he stomps Kevin agai, smacking him so hard that he's knocked right out of the episode sent soaring into the sky and isn't seen again.

Soo...yeah. Ed is probably stronger than most of the other characters despite getting beat up a lot. He's still nothing in comparison to the Kankers (much less Eddy's fricking brother), but I'd definitely say he's high up there.

@MrKingOfNegativity

I would like to add that Ed's mother/parents have engrained into him to never fight girls and Ed is terrified of his mother

It would explain why he lets the Kankers assault him and his friends as much as they want but was able to physically hold down both Lee and Marie in "A Twist of Ed" as he was only trying to freak them out and nothing more

I'll admit there is room for error in this because I still see Ed as the strongest so if there's anything wrong here please help me

I couldn't tell you for certain (my knowledge on the show isn't as detailed as it used to be), and the fact that Ed really doesn't have very many moments of actually physically harming people makes it hard to place where he stands, even if he's very clearly meant to be stronger than the majority of the other characters. But looking back, him being on-par with the Kankers is a possibility, albeit one that doesn't have a giant amount of evidence backing it up.

It also doesn't help that the best feat the Kankers Sisters ever performed (creating that massive fissure in the ground in that one episode) involved their combined strength rather than their own individual power. Most of the rest of their status in the show is based on reputation and everybody else being too scared to fight back whenever they show up.

@Mr. King of Negativity

I actually tend to agree with you on Ed's physical strength. I don't know if he's stronger than the Kanker sisters but he's definitely at least as strong as Rolf.

In the episode where the Eds start acting as each other, Rolf specifically seeks the assistance of Ed due to his great size and strength.

It's even reflected in their feats, if I'm remembering things completely.

One of Rolf's best direct feats that I can recall was pushing his own house backwards in that episode with the phone, and while there was a bit of effort on his part, he did that while talking. And while keeping away from Eddy.

Meanwhile:

Ed lifts house

^ Yeah, there are also two other instances where Ed casually picks up and tosses houses. That is Class 100+ to Class K casually.

I think I know which ones you're talking about. Hilariously, one of them happened when he was a kid. A diaper-age kid.

What in the hell were his parents feeding him?

Back