• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ed,Edd and Eddy downgrade

Some of their profiles state that they are universe level because they destroyed the laws of logic. But i fail to see this this make them universal. If anything, it is just an example of their toon force reality warping.

I would like them to be universal because of Toon Force. But other than that, they're nowhere near it. Does Toon Force even count as a power? At least with other cartoon's like Popeye we can see quantifiable feats.

If they're toon force can work on that scale and destroy the laws of logic then they are universal by toon force either way.

Now my question is, can Toon Force feats still be applied to a character even though it only happens once and said character never displays such power again (i.e Eddy eating the sun, Ed breaking through the dimension). Had they not been cartoon characters these feats would be classified as outliers.

Untedbear said:
Now my question is, can Toon Force feats still be applied to a character even though it only happens once and said character never displays such power again (i.e Eddy eating the sun, Ed breaking through the dimension). Had they not been cartoon characters these feats would be classified as outliers.
Some cartoons can be really inconsistant and hard to classiify.

Back