• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Earthworm Jim Vs. Son Goku

Going with Jim here, his feats on Universe Scale Level outdo what Goku has accomplished as of now. I mean, If we take a fight into account, Goku won't go full out from the beginning, as for Jim, he starts at 3-A.

Intruvious said:
Going with Jim here, his feats on Universe Scale Level outdo what Goku has accomplished as of now. I mean, If we take a fight into account, Goku won't go full out from the beginning, as for Jim, he starts at 3-A.
Even base goku is much stronger 3-A than Jim, because Jim only recreates the universe with a big bang who is baseline universe level... and the animator's pencil will be useless, because goku have resistance to existence erasure and with his overwhelming Ap advantage and more inteligence can defeat Jim, the only thing that can help jim is his toon force but I don't think that can save him from goku's attacks.

Therefir said:
Intruvious said:
Even base goku is much stronger 3-A than Jim, because Jim only recreates the universe with a big bang who is baseline universe level... and the animator's pencil will be useless, because goku have resistance to existence erasure and with his overwhelming Ap advantage and more inteligence can defeat Jim, the only thing that can help jim is his toon force but I don't think that can save him from goku's attacks.
First off, Goku can use his full power for a limited time although it will be for quite long, but for Jim, he has many other equipments including reality warping abilities which Goku lacks. Other than that, you are forgetting about the fact that Goku can't survive in Space, so if Jim takes the fight to space, he will be in the disadvantage. And last but not least, Toon Force plays a large role in the fight too....

Intruvious said:
First off, Goku can use his full power for a limited time although it will be for quite long, but for Jim, he has many other equipments including reality warping abilities which Goku lacks. Other than that, you are forgetting about the fact that Goku can't survive in Space, so if Jim takes the fight to space, he will be in the disadvantage. And last but not least, Toon Force plays a large role in the fight too....
Goku can teleport to other planet so that won't work, besides, what kind of reality warping use Jim? is a high level of reality warping? he can use that in combat? and toon force is like the reality warping but in a funny way

Don't underestimate Saiyan lungs.They can hold the air in their lungs for a long time. At least long enough to instant transmission or kind of just.... FLY to another planet with Goku's immense speed.

Also recently, Goku has been using Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken on and off a lot recently without much noticable drawbacks. That's all I wanted to say. Not voting yet.

Back