• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Earthbound AP upgrade/downgrade and Speed upgrade

I wouldn't say they would have developed at all in the span of 1000 years. Takes a lot longer for something to evolve.

If you're talking about natural evolution, yes. It's possible that the world reset could've effected them, but since we don't know that, you could possibly use that as a scale.

ShadowGamerOmega said:
If you're talking about natural evolution, yes. It's possible that the world reset could've effected them, but since we don't know that, you could possibly use that as a scale.
Well it's stated that Tazmily wasn't reset. It was the only place that wasn't porbably because it was so far away.

I agree they should scale. Exact same name and almost the same design. M3's description even brings attention to its colour which is the same as in EBB.

No changes should be made just yet until we sort everything out.

Okay, so we're agreed on the Titanian scale. That means our list of changes include:

Pre-Magicant Ness - 7-B (No country level possibility)

Lucas - Downgrade to 7-B

Paula/Jeff/Poo - Downgrade to 7-B

Paula/Poo/Jeff/Lucas - Upgrade speed from MHS to MHS+

Ninten - Upgrade to 7-B

That sound right?

Yes. Lucas and the rest of the M3 cast. The Masked Man should also be City physically but Large City/Mountain with his lightning bolt attack for knocking out 3 members of Lucas' party at the same time with it.

Yeah, I agree with that Masked Man change. In fact, his durability could also be Large City/Mountain level for surviving his own thunderbolt endgame (Keep in mind he's also weak to lightning based attacks, which could make it higher to an extent).

I'd say the reasonings would be -

EB cast's Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Can dodge real lighting at very close ranges from enemies like Thunder and Storm)

M3 cast's speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Can dodge real lightning at very close ranges from enemies like Mr. Generator)

Most of the EB cast's durability: City-level (Could barely survive the Nuclear Reactor Robots' explosions who were described in the official handbook as nukes), possibly much higher (were hit by Giygas but it wasn't fully conscious during the fight)

Pre-melodies Ness: Probably City-level (On par with the rest of the chosen four when they were powerful enough to take on enemies like the Ghost of Starman, who is also fought in the game's final place)

Pokey: Probably City-level (Fought the chosen four who were mostly City-level except Ness. However, the battle was short-lived and interrupted, not to mentioned it was mostly him monolouging, he had help from an unaware Giygas and the other details of the fight (such as who hit who) are unclear so it's unlikely he'd scale to Ness) / At least City-level (His mech in M3 is more advanced than in EB. Capable of doing far more)

M3 cast: At least City-level (Defeated Pokey in his M3 mech)

EBB cast: Possibly City-level (defeated similar or identical enemies to almost end-of-game character in EB and M3, notably the Titanians)

Masked Man AP: At least City-level (Could easily take on Lucas and his party), Large City-level with intense bolts of lighting (Shown to knock out 3 members of Lucas' party at once)

Masked Man durability: Large City-level (Could withstand his own intense bolts of lightning but eventually died from them), possibly higher (since he's weaker to electrical attacks)

Not too sure about EBB Giygas. Depends on how big the world of EBB actually is. We might need a calcer for that.

That all sounds great. As for Giygas, I'm not exactly sure, so we could leave it for now. We should contact an admin so we're greenlighted to make the changes.

One other possible change that could be made is Maria. I've never seen a statement saying her magicant was as big as a planet, and the in-game map definitely isn't the size of the normal game world map.

Someone could scale the size of her Magicant (pixel scaling) and compare it to some other place in the game who's size can be measured with this map (there's a scale at the bottom right).

I predict it might be actually be city-level which would mean she's not that powerful at all in comparison to the rest of the cast.

Alright, that sounds good. As for the changes we just discussed, we should bring them to an admin.

Oh, also be sure to upgrade Ninten's speed to MHS+ since he shares the real lightning feat

Back