• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Earl's Battle Ideas #4

Well yeah, Kokushibo is damn strong. Fast High-Mid regen, infinite stamina, attacks without even swinging blade, high AP for 8-B and pretty good precog/resistances, would be hard to find opponent

Ironically, that didn't worry me, I said it wasn't fair because he resists paralysis and ice, otherwise Krulcifer would defeat him easily.

I mean, his precog is basically at the same level as Krulcifer's, if a little bit worse than hers, so it's not a big deal.

See-Through-World also allows to see someone's anatomy on cellular level, be immune to Precognition/Sensory abilities/ being detected by senses and he has heckton of drastic speed amps/evolutions sooo

Outside of resistance to being sensed or precoged, Krulcifer's can do all that too. How good is the precog he resists?

Basically anything that tries to sense intent and next moves, like Tanjirou's smell, Kanao's Superkinetic vision et cetera.

Unquantifable probably. Breaths are just known to specifically being made to blitz opponents, like Zenitsu does, and Kokushibo is hilariously superior to Zenitsu

Just difference in writing

If that's so then I don't care about this debate anymore, where is fun in arguing if one side has quantifable speed amp and one has unquantifable one :v At least Kokushibo blitzes in speed unequal.

SpookyShadow said:
Just difference in writing
Yeah, Kimetsu's fights tend to be written realisticly, when Bahamut has fights where the narrator calls out the characters doing impossible things at least once per book.

That's why I rather try to avoid matches with these kind of series (well not only matches...) matched up with my favorite characters, it's really annoying. Amps this, skill that, passive hax whatever, single broken ability whatnot so on and forth. I guess I'll try to find some worthy opponents for my men

Kars against yoriichi? i wasn't thinking about how badly hamon would mess up muzan when i put him against kars, so would this be fairer?

Her Space Manip is just wraping space around her opponent to pull a Gomu Gomu no Gatling Gun that can't miss on them.

Back