• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Earl's Battle Ideas #4

Looks like MCU VS Castlevania won't ever be fair.........

Although he doesn't resist the snap, I bet due to the obvious AP and Dura advantage and he resists every other of Thanos's hax this does seem rather unfair

Gotta find a Marvel VS Castlevania match that would be fair

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
So in other words. GER VS SSAF Ikki is possible???
Depends.

If you make Desperado SSSAF Ikki he stomps.

If you make non Desperado SSSAF Ikki, he get stomped.

Ionliosite said:
Valentine is one of the strongest possible JoJo characters. Most characters in JoJo actually get stomped by Ikki.
It's not just that. His compatibility with Ikki is really good. Ikki gets countered far too hard.

Also.
and Misogi Kumagawa VS Dracula (Castlevania) be stomps????

And if Dracula stomps, would Misogi Kumagawa VS Xehanort be a stomp????
Hey firepheonix, since you seem to like medaka box, do you think those 2 matches are stomps????
>Seem to like

Kek i guess ppl don't know my past. xD

Well. Misogi vs Dracula shoud be a stomp due to iirc Dracula's castle having passive transmutation.

As for Xehanort. Idk anything about him so can't say.

Firephoenixearl said:
>Seem to like

Kek i guess ppl don't know my past. xD

Well. Misogi vs Dracula should be a stomp due to iirc Dracula's castle having passive transmutation.

As for Xehanort. Idk anything about him so can't say.
SBA puts them outside of it.

Back