• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For everyone's entertainment.

What can i say? Im bored? And i also realized ID vs Rakudai had never truly happened.

Yeah but it's still the causality system would work in whacky ways for him.

Besides come on, that is plain causality manip you're arguing against acausality smh

So nothing ikki can do about it huh?

But yeah ikki can incap. So it's a both can end the fight, but Ikki can do it from much further away and....i mean it's ikki he has way more stuff in certain areas (invisbility, trackless step, amps, clones, smoke screens etc).

I mean Ikki won’t know about the petrifying, and if he gets into range he gets insta-killed. So why would he immediately abuse range, and know to incap immediately?

I mean Ikki won’t know about the petrifying, and if he gets into range he gets insta-killed. So why would he immediately abuse range, and know to incap immediately?
I mean....danger sense? And it's not like ikki doesn't use large scale stuff. He froze a whole ocean (they said sea, but it was the pacific ocean) to stop the army once.

Danger sense isn’t gonna tell him about something that abstract before it has been shown, before he even gets in range/ before it becomes a danger. (Then it will be too late though,)

This is a singular dude to Ikki, the way he treats a whole army is gonna be different to the way he treats a single dude.

Danger sense isn’t gonna tell him about something that abstract before it has been shown
It showed transformations before, i don't see why it won't show petrification. Besides ikki doesn't sense what happens, ikki senses danger itself. So he won't know it's petrification, but he will know it's dangerous af.

Not to mention he as i said has invisibility, amps, trackless step, smoke screen. So technically speaking whatever he resorts to will be a good idea most of the time.
This is a singular dude to Ikki, the way he treats a whole army is gonna be different to the way he treats a single dude.
Never said he will treat it the same way, the point was, that's still on the table.

Actually looking at the profile, he could just petrify the clones, and somehow powers? So what stops him from petrifying the smoke or Ikki’s powers.

Also if he only knows that it’s dangerous, that isn’t gonna help. He doesn’t know what range he has to avoid and he would have to react before the guy can think.

Actually looking at the profile, he could just petrify the clones, and somehow powers? So what stops him from petrifying the smoke or Ikki’s powers.
I mean, depends on what powers. Besides if he petrifies mist, or ikki's water magic, it just makes ikki more wary and not waste time.

Also if he only knows that it’s dangerous, that isn’t gonna help. He doesn’t know what range he has to avoid and he would have to react before the guy can think.
He does actually. He did that against edel, he approached her, danger sense rang then he immediately jumped out to stay safe. And a similar thing against Kuraudo, they were fighting, danger sense rang then he instinctively ducked (which was the right thing to do to avoid the strike from kuraudo).

He somehow knows how to avoid the danger once his danger sense rings.

What form of causality manip doesn't work like a paradox? Most types of causality manip are "i ****** over a cause in the past so you get f-ed over now".

What form of causality manip doesn't work like a paradox? Most types of causality manip are "i ****** over a cause in the past so you get f-ed over now".
Dude we had a whole discussion where you said we shouldn't equalize them unless the causality manipulation is already paradoxing shizz.

And as of right now, they aren't equalized.

Also against edelweiss, he approaches, senses, then leaves.

He won’t have that opportunity here since he dies with a thought.

What can Ikki do without his powers? He can’t close the distance or he dies, he can’t throw his sword or that gets petrified, his powers are gone so he can’t use those. His options are limited.

Dude we had a whole discussion where you said we shouldn't equalize them unless the causality manipulation is already paradoxing shizz.
You mean the discussion on discord? That was for whether type 1 gives resistance. Not about type 4.

Type 1 is limited cus it depends on how the causality manip works.

Type 4 is not, cus no matter how you mess with causality, what are you gonna do to a guy that exists beyond that entirely?

Mostly Plot.
Wait, isn't her plot limited? (Can only die if her death is interesting) With the rest of the things she does being fate hax?

Also i love my new pfp more than i did before. Now i look like a lunatic that is ready to make any kind of chaotic thread. This pfp has extra crackhead energy, so das good.

Back