• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Durability for the Zero-Dimensional

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said it was created. This "thing" is a singularity. It likely came out of nowhere and is literally nowhere. Again, this can be paradoxical, but as Ven said, we cannot say that it doesn't exist completely, as that would mean it is not 0D either it is just, "not".

You could always use Causality Manipulation to remove it from existence as in: the cause of its existance (whatever that is) disappears.

@Sera That is because it was already there in the first place when nowhere can mean "everywhere" in this context. We basically going around in circles if you asking me about it.

You would have to know that no? You can't just remove it's cause, because again, it may not have a cause to begin with. It could have always just "been".

Again, this is fiction. It is possible to give a mind to a 0D being and have that being literally be an entity of sorts.

@Sera Not to mention the opposite can be true as well. Notice on how I put the quotes around "mind". Technically if it does have a mind of its own, then cause and effect will applied as well.

Indeed. In any case. Both Cross and Ever said they don't have the necessary knowledge to debate this. Unfortunately so...

I agree with Matthew.

Here is what DarkLK replied when asked about the issue:

"Well, you need conceptual erase ability (that erases information for example) or something like that. This is not a durability, but rather a form of high-level intangibility."

The thing is that a sentient 0-D character is as much of a paradox as an Omnipotent character.

I'd argue that you can't really affect a 0-D character disconnected from dimensional reality, but that isn't really a feat for the 0-D being, as it's technically not even there or existing.

It's trash Level paradox compared to tier 0. At best, it will be a trivial phenomenon for 1-A.

Think about it like this: Imagine, you have a solid bullet, it's not composed of atoms or anything, it's just filled with these infinite-small points taking all the space in the volume. Then you shoot this bullet at a 0D character. And it hits them, and it probably dies. It's not that 0D has any durability, but that we miss a lot. It's like trying to cut atoms with a sword

Well, since the question has been answered, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back