• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Duality for Beginners

Rakih_Elyan

He/Him
Non-duality for Beginners, a Lesson by Rakih Muraiz Elyan.

So what is a duality? A duality is an instance of opposition or contrast between two concepts or two aspects of something; a dualism.

Example are fire and water, yin and yang, Existence and Non-existence, light and dark, etc.

They oppose and/or contrast with each other, fire oppose water, yin oppose yang, etc.

To understand what each type in Transduality or Non-duality mean, let me analogue this in number.

Let just say there is a natural number (..., -2, -1, 0, 1, 2, ...), and it contain duality and non-duality inside it.

Let say water are number 1 and the opposite of water are fire which is -1. And then there light, we imagines it as number 2, therefore it counterpart darkness are number -2. And the rest of duality in this natural number analogue follow this logic.

The positive spectrum of positive number (1, 2, 3, 4, ...)(Water, Light, etc) oppose the spectrum of the negative number (-1, -2, -3, -4, ...)(Fire, Dark, etc), they are duality because they oppose eachother.

While 0 are non-duality, it is neither positive nor negative. They're outside duality.

Type 1 is when something or someone state of being are outside a singular or some duality but still affected by the rest of duality.

Like someone is outside the duality of fire and water, but still affected by the duality of light and dark.

Type 2 is where their state of being is neither positive number (1, 2, 3, 4, ...)(Water, Light and all of concept in positive number) nor negative (-1, -2, -3, -4, ...)(Fire, Dark and all of concept in the negative number), they're completely exist outside all duality in this natural number analogue.

Their state of being is simply 0(zero), a complete non-duality.

Well, what is type 3 then? If being exist outside all duality in this natural number analogue are just type 2, why there exist type 3?

What can be more non-dual than being outside all of duality itself? Than being 0 (zero) itself? Than neither positive nor negative?

Well my friend, let me ask you.

What is the opposite of non-duality?

The opposite of non-duality is duality itself, the opposite of zero is all of the remaining natural numbers themselves.

That mean, Duality and Non-duality are actually a duality in and of themselves.

Type 3 is given to a being that completely exist outside this Duality and Non-duality "duality", they exist outside the duality and non-duality analogue of this natural numbers.

So how to describe this state of being? Well, they're not described by any number, maybe they are described by letter (A, B, C, D, ...)? Or by symbols (@, #, $, ...)?

Anyways, this mark the end of this post.

I hope this post help anyone who read this in understanding duality in the most simplest way possible.

Thank you.

Holy crap this was really good 😭😭😭

I actually understand how duality works on this wiki thanks to you. I'm definitely bookmarking this.

You should do more Beginner threads for complicated hax and abilities here 😆

Back