• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Drugs for a skeleton

doesnt really matter if he’s wary of them, walter can just place bombs where ibzan will appear and immediately detonate them at the start of the battle

Walter won't know where Ibzan spawns, hell, in that same vein he could immediately blow himself up.

Yes.

Hell, Walter has to spend AT LEAST 2 days getting there in the first place, so depending on how much of his remote explosives he can get in a 3-4 day time frame he's not gonna have much time to actually rig the place

He doesn't know where Ibzan and himself spawn. That doesn't mean he can't get there with 44 or so hours of driving
Hang on, I'm asking whether or not you need to get to the battlefield as part of the preparation. That would make characters who live fantasy worlds incapable of trapping SBA locations

Hang on, I'm asking whether or not you need to get to the battlefield as part of the preparation. That would make characters who live fantasy worlds incapable of trapping SBA locations
Most likely yes, I doubt that, unless specifically clarified, say, Ainz Ooal Gown could get to Central Park to prepare

this is a stomp either way. if walter knows where ibzan will appear, he can just put bombs there and detonate them the moment the match begins. there’s nothing ibzan can do. if walter doesn’t know where ibzan will appear, his prep time is basically useless, and ibzan just blows him to pieces. there’s nothing walter can do.

if walter doesn’t know where ibzan will appear, his prep time is basically useless, and ibzan just blows him to pieces. there’s nothing walter can do.
What, why? I'm pretty sure Ibzan can't teleport at will and it's not like he knows where the traps will be. You two were discussing it above

What, why? I'm pretty sure Ibzan can't teleport at will and it's not like he knows where the traps will be. You two were discussing it above
if walt doesn't know where ibzan will appear, he also won't know where to place the traps. it's not like he has enough prep to place them everywhere, either

walter can detonate them at the press of a button, he won't have time to check or even react
If Walter gets in Ibzan's sight he's already dead, and if Walter just detonates immediately he's more likely to kill himself then he is Ibzan due to inferior dura, cause in that same regard he doesn't know where he spawns

If Walter gets in Ibzan's sight he's already dead
theres no line of sight, and walter doesn't need a line of sight to detonate his bombs
and if Walter just detonates immediately he's more likely to kill himself then he is Ibzan due to inferior dura
they're 50 meters away from each other so its not like theyre both getting caught in the explosion
cause in that same regard he doesn't know where he spawns
i think ive already said he gets stomped if he doesnt know where ibzan spawns, i'm talking about if he does know

Back