• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Drogon (Game of Thrones) upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Powers and Abilities:
Attack Potency, Striking Strength and Durability:
  • On Drogon's profile it says he's 60 meters which is wrong. A director stated that the dragons are the same size as a 747, so they are 70.66 meters long. Using the same estimate that is in his profile, the dragons would have a weight of 1909835.556 kg.
  • Dragons would have a GPE of 1323397419 Joules or 0.316 tons (8-C: Building level). This would scale to his AP, SS and dura.
  • His AP would look like this:
Attack Potency: Building level (Drogon is 70.66 meters long, which makes him around 1909835.556 kg, and giving him a GPE of 0.316 tons), higher with firebreath (Easily destroyed the walls, buildings and castle of King's Landing)
Speed:
Lifting Strength:
  • Class M (Can support his own weight while flying with his wings).
Stamina:
Range:
  • Tens of meters by sheer size, Hundreds of meters with fire breath.
Intelligence:
  • Animalistic (Dragons are intelligent creatures which can be trained to serve as battle mounts and understand vocal commands, can make strong bonds and attachments to those who raise them and care for them)

Last edited:
Seems to make sense, i agree
But it would be bette to calc the ballista dodging feat, it does not really seens subsonic at a glance

Last edited:
I forgot about this
But it would be bette to calc the ballista dodging feat, it does not really seens subsonic at a glance
I added it because some blogs said that ballista projectiles have an average velocity of 85 m/s, but you are right that it would have to be calculated. I think we should put that aside for now and continue with the other things.
Bump

Animalistic (Dragons are intelligent creatures which can be trained to serve as battle mounts and understand vocal commands, can make strong bonds and attachments to those who raise them and care for them)
Smh this downplay

But being real I wouldn't include Drogon burning wood as a AP justification. Its wood. Just link the castle explosion for the AP feat.
Class M (Comparable to Rhaegal and Viserion, who can physically fight each other).
I'm not sure if they completely scale to their weights. At no point do they lift or throw each other, and moving dragons in air would require lifting their body weight.

But being real I wouldn't include Drogon burning wood as a AP justification. Its wood. Just link the castle explosion for the AP feat.
Easily destroyed the walls, buildings and castle of King's Landing
That's better?
I'm not sure if they completely scale to their weights. At no point do they lift or throw each other, and moving dragons in air would require lifting their body weight.
At the beginning of the fight the dragons charge and push each other. Maybe it could be a Possibly/Likely?
Smh this downplay
That's Plot Manipulation for Jon Snow
Are the other things fine?

But since dragons can fly using their wings, shouldn't they scale their full weight to their Lifting Strength? I think it was accepted as a Lifting Strength feat in this thread

Class M (Can support his own weight while flying with his wings)
It's fine like that?

Whatever Qaw has accepted seems fine to me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back