• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dream SMP Battle Royale

This will be bad

Da Rules: SBA is assumed, but all contestants start 20 blocks away from each other. Totems, revival book and wither materials are restricted here, we can't have Dream easily winning due to smurfing or Techno spamming infinite Withers. Optional equipment allowed to the extents I mentioned earlier. All contestants are bloodlusted, but are still reasonable.

Don't ask about AP, there is really no difference between them. Skill goes something like this Techno=Dream>FoolishG>Philza>Jack Manifold

With this, said, let the battle begin!

Technoblade: 3 (@Darkmon_cns, @InfiniteDay, @Realjackthegamer312)
Dream: 0 ()
Philza: 0 ()
FoolishG: 0 ()
Jack Manifold: 0 ()
Inconclusive/Tied: 0 ()

Last edited:
Obviously everyone is gonna gang up on Techno and Dream considering theyre the strongest.

However Philza and Techno are good friends so I reckon they'll make a temporary truce and team up.

As for Foolish and Jack likely be out for Dream's blood after the whole war arc

I reckon Techno takes it with Phil's help and if it comes down to it, Techno 1v1's Phil and takes it.

Probably should make this more fair, maybe bloodlusted but reasonable. Also, Jack Manifolds willpower and pure hate for Dream allowed him to resurrect himself post-death, and his type 7 will be hard to bypass. FoolishG has his lightning strikes which scared off the Badlands, and Dream/Techo have their social influencing.

This isn't really clear-cut.

Who has the best equipment? This is probably the most important thing here, who can chug the most god apples and who can sustain their gear the longest.

Obviously everyone is gonna gang up on Techno and Dream considering theyre the strongest.

However Philza and Techno are good friends so I reckon they'll make a temporary truce and team up.

As for Foolish and Jack likely be out for Dream's blood after the whole war arc

I reckon Techno takes it with Phil's help and if it comes down to it, Techno 1v1's Phil and takes it.
I agree with this, however all of them being bloodlusted i am pretty sure phil wouldn't help techno

foolish and jack would come after dream yes but i don't think they would win since dream=techno in terms of skills who can win a 4V1.. problem being though is that foolish and manifold are probably more skilled than the the Butcher Army so idk about that

honestly i would say techno with max difficulty, dream probably kills manifold and foolish, techno kills philza (never expected to say this lol), and knowing both are at the lowest with their equipments, i would say this would happen or dream just plays it smart which is unlikely

Again, yall completey ignoring each Jacks unspecified immortality and FoolishG's lightning strikes. Philza and Jack both have their chats to give them information.

The best armoured would be in this order: Techno (of course), FoolishG, Dream, Philza and then Jack. And no, this is not a mistake, Dream lost out on Philza by a Blast Prop 3 enchantment on boots. Techno and Foolish have thorns armour, Techno is just stacked, Dream beats Philza only by Flame on his bow, and Jack just doesn't have the level of enchantments everybody else has.

Again, yall completey ignoring each Jacks unspecified immortality and FoolishG's lightning strikes. Philza and Jack both have their chats to give them information.
I didn't read your message, but you literally said "unspecified immortality" for a reason, he can resurrect himself out of anger sure, but can he do it mid-fight though? also what the **** is the chat is supposed to do in this lmao.

I didn't read your message, but you literally said "unspecified immortality" for a reason, he can resurrect himself out of anger sure, but can he do it mid-fight though? also what the **** is the chat is supposed to do in this lmao.
I said unspecified immortality because it literally says that on the profile. And yes, he can, he died in a fight, resurrected a bit later. Why would you assume battle=immortality negation? Chat is for helpful tips on equipements and enchantments of other players.

I said unspecified immortality because it literally says that on the profile. And yes, he can, he died in a fight, resurrected a bit later. Why would you assume battle=immortality negation? Chat is for helpful tips on equipements and enchantments of other players.
When was that exactly, also i never stated that "battle=immortality negation"

Last edited:
When was that exactly, also i never stated that "battle=immortality negation"
Literally on the profile, when L'manberg was blown up for the millionth time. And yes, he did resurrect later, after the battle. This is also explained on his profile. It's not a 3-day period which would cause a win for any other side.

I feel like it's being ignored how PvP would actually go down and how important longevity and equipment is in this.

Does anyone involved in this have replacement armor or weapons? Both Techno and Dream have used XP bottles in the past, which would prove useful to keeping their equipment alive.

I feel like it's being ignored how PvP would actually go down and how important longevity and equipment is in this.

Does anyone involved in this have replacement armor or weapons? Both Techno and Dream have used XP bottles in the past, which would prove useful to keeping their equipment alive.
Mending and unbreaking 4 is a common trend. Only Jack doesn't have mending, and i've already explained why he isn't taken out so easily. Armour durability is really a non-issue, everybody will die before the armour is broken.

I mean if we're using current equipment then Dream would have nothing since he's imprisoned. Are we assuming this is the peak of their arsenal?

If jack was resurrected by his hatred of dream, then dream's death would likely cancel it out, also without mending his armor is on a timer anyway, once it breaks he's basically powerless. As thing stand, basically it starts as dream vs everyone because phill and techno truce and Folish/manifold have it out for him, and techno knows who the biggest threat is. So Dream gose down and then Manifold can die just fine, at which point any lighting would only give techno an excuse to trident, foolish spends an ample amount of time before firing that lighting ingame and he still misses, technoblade is a master of tridenting around with one water bucket, if it was raining he can fly.

I'd say technoblade has this, if dream wasn't such a target for everyone he might have a better chance

Last edited:
Who has the best equipment? This is probably the most important thing here, who can chug the most god apples and who can sustain their gear the longest.
Just in general, sam techno and dream tend to have the best equipment on the server just because of how much time they spend grinding (famously technoblade first session lasted for 14 hours, as he met Wilbur across 2 different streams at that time and when Wilbur asked how long he'd been playing he simply said, he had not logged off) ~~apparently this was legitimately verified later and I find that so Amusing~~

Recently techno hasn't done much streaming on the SMP (most people thank Twitter for that one) but before he did he was gathering turtle master potions and made a farm having a fair supply, well dream has never really used them, I don't really watch Foolish or manifold steams, I just know manifold is famously seen in Diamonds not Netherite, and I don't Think Foolish has netherite yet, But I could be dead wrong, people on the SMP don't walk around in armor because it covers there skin perfering to keep it om there hotbar and having an exciting armor up moment with hot keys (except for techno and philza who famously always wear armor) well techno dose phliz is less consistent

But don't be confused, I just mean it's hard to tell from other people streams what kind of armor someone actually has, they always have there combat armor on them, and are ready to put it on at a moment's notice, but they aren't always wearing...so I don't know for sure the kind of armor Foolish or Manifold have.

Last edited:
I would say this is around what would happen. And finally, somebody read the article of Jack lmao.
But don't be confused, I just mean it's hard to tell from other people streams what kind of armor someone actually has, they always have there combat armor on them, and are ready to put it on at a moment's notice, but they aren't always wearing...so I don't know for sure the kind of armor Foolish or Manifold have.
Both have Netherite armour.

I guesd the worst cass for someone dealing with jack, sense he drops his stuff when he dies, they could burn it, and then dump him on a obsidian hole, a minecraft day night cycle last for 40 minutes, so it only need to be about 60 Obsidian thick to hold him for that long, a quick trip to the nether with a handful of buckets and some well placed portal creation can achieve that fairly fast (tho you are looking at a few hundred pieces of obsidian so it's nothing to sneeze at)... is is weird I can sorta of see that at least starting as a joke on the SMP? Maybe finishing if it was techno?

Edit:Unless of course they got him into a wither cage of bedrock- then he's just stuck without blocks (a 2 block deep bedrock hole can naturally spawn I don't actually think it's that uncommon)

I guesd the worst cass for someone dealing with jack, sense he drops his stuff when he dies, they could burn it, and then dump him on a obsidian hole, a minecraft day night cycle last for 40 minutes, so it only need to be about 60 Obsidian thick to hold him for that long, a quick trip to the nether with a handful of buckets and some well placed portal creation can achieve that fairly fast (tho you are looking at a few hundred pieces of obsidian so it's nothing to sneeze at)... is is weird I can sorta of see that at least starting as a joke on the SMP? Maybe finishing if it was techno?

Edit:Unless of course they got him into a wither cage of bedrock- then he's just stuck without blocks (a 2 block deep bedrock hole can naturally spawn I don't actually think it's that uncommon)
If it gets to the point where Jack has to 1v1 somebody, which is unlikely considering he will likely team up on Dream here, die, and revive a bit later, there wouldn't be that much time. It's not like he will be a final 1v1, he will die after Dream dies, which will likely leave him the last person to die, which gives Techno the win. Really is no point to that.

Edit for clarity: I would likely say Techno would stay his distance with Philza, helping take down which ever side loses a life first, as this is will give him the advantage. Foolish would be next, as the second biggest threat after Dream. And Jack, will die probably be dying before Philza vs Techno 1v1, which would give Techno the advantage.

So like out of ten scenarios, there is 0 where Dream can win, and 0 where Jack can win. Foolish and Philza are around equally as likely of winning, which is still very unlikely. Bloodlusted FoolishG would go for his lightning as soon as Techno and Phil come after him and when fighting Dream, so a well-timed lightning strike could be useful in battling. Though he will likely die to Techno and Philz combined skill, Philza can possibly come out on top if Techno gets low enough during first-part of the fight, again unlikely.

Last edited:
read the OP a little better

...Techno has the hound army... I legit been thinking we only had stand equipment after reading no revive book and all that- um- I need to look at all the profles again I didn't even check optional equipment lol

Hound army does essentially nothing here, they die from basically anything here.
If you recall when they were used- they were cery good at drawing attention and techno buffed them with potions, they mostly invoked fear in the enemy- which is funny but it actually happened

Anyway- what I noticed most was the distink lack of obsidian in equipment, well I'm pretty sure they do have them, anyway even if they don't, there would he enough spare ender chests by the end of the fight to make a nether portal to go get more any how, so that dosen't matter here- but I do think it should be added, for the scarce case fleeing to another dimension for a few minutes might matter, or for escaping some BFR.

Back to The Hound Army, they technically scales to there use in canon- where they killed some armored people, but your right they don't matter there just unbridlely fun to think about, a bunci of invisible dogs piling of foolish or something- it's just fun man

If you recall when they were used- they were cery good at drawing attention and techno buffed them with potions, they mostly invoked fear in the enemy- which is funny but it actually happened

Anyway- what I noticed most was the distink lack of obsidian in equipment, well I'm pretty sure they do have them, anyway even if they don't, there would he enough spare ender chests by the end of the fight to make a nether portal to go get more any how, so that dosen't matter here- but I do think it should be added, for the scarce case fleeing to another dimension for a few minutes might matter, or for escaping some BFR.

Back to The Hound Army, they technically scales to there use in canon- where they killed some armored people, but your right they don't matter there just unbridlely fun to think about, a bunci of invisible dogs piling of foolish or something- it's just fun man
He will have to apply potions to them first, so everybody will already know he has dogs, which will make them useless when they get one-shot. Also, there is no possible way he can make a nether portal while fighting. He has no time to trap and pvp constantly.

He will have to apply potions to them first, so everybody will already know he has dogs, which will make them useless when they get one-shot. Also, there is no possible way he can make a nether portal while fighting. He has no time to trap and pvp constantly.
I was referring to the situation in which someone was dealing with Manifold again, or using a portal in general, not just this fight, and you may say when they get one shot but-that didn't stop them when there invis ran out in the actually stream... there was so many of them it just didn't matter. But like I said, i just thought the hound army being here was funny, they don't actually change anything that's already been said, and I Don't really think much else did in the Optional equipment either

Mending and unbreaking 4 is a common trend. Only Jack doesn't have mending, and i've already explained why he isn't taken out so easily. Armour durability is really a non-issue, everybody will die before the armour is broken.
Very untrue. PvP very, very often goes on until armor is broken, especially in a massive FFA like this. Keep in mind, Dream had to use XP Pots vs. Tommy and Tubbo, and Techno had to use XP Pots when distracting L'manberg.

Jack not having mending means he will almost absolutely lose in an extended fight, so the chances of him winning are zilch.

I suppose something to bring up as well, Technoblade has 3 canon lives left, Philza only has 1 canon life, and dream was left with only 1 when he was killed twice before going to prision, I don't know about the status of manifold and Foolish, I believe Manifold will only die after his hatred is settled for our context, and I've never heard of Foolish canonically dieing so he "probably" has 3 lives left, maybe 2 if something happened recently (I think I heard something at the red dinner or something like that, but I'm not sure)

Alright, I am late for the party, that's for sure.

From what I see, it will come down to Inconclusive. Phil instantly flies into the sky. Jack probably dies first in a crossfire due to weakest armour, but resurects later. Foolish dies second, his lightning strikes stated to be strong, but ultimately did nothing to Eggpire. He won't do anything to Dream and Techno, and probably won't land a hit on Phil.

After that... Phil has wings so he flies and probably either does nothing or shoots Dream and Techno from above.
If they kill him first (somehow; they probably will concentrate on each other, and Phil is hard to hit, but idk), then Techno probably beats Dream and its an Inconclusive between him and infinetly respawning Manifold.
If they won't kill him first than he probably kills Techno, while he is drained from fighting Dream, and its an Inconclusive between him and infinetly respawning Manifold.
In both scenarios Inconclusive is based on Manifolds Willpower, so idk.

That's how I see it anyway.

If they won't kill him first than he probably kills Techno, while he is drained from fighting Dream, and its an Inconclusive between him and infinetly respawning Manifold.

That's how I see it anyway.p
I'd say it depends on how close manifolds spawn point is, don't forget he still drops his stuff when he dies, if he runs out of it he's basically powerless, I've described someways above to deal with him (basically everyone has had flint and steal somewhere on the profile, so burning his stuff wouldn't be an issue)

From what I see, it will come down to Inconclusive. Phil instantly flies into the sky. Jack probably dies first in a crossfire due to weakest armour, but resurects later. Foolish dies second, his lightning strikes stated to be strong, but ultimately did nothing to Eggpire. He won't do anything to Dream and Techno, and probably won't land a hit on Phil.
Because they were meant to frighten them away, not to hurt them. Foolish's lightning will likely do more damage if he is actually trying to kill.

After that... Phil has wings so he flies and probably either does nothing or shoots Dream and Techno from above.
If they kill him first (somehow; they probably will concentrate on each other, and Phil is hard to hit, but idk), then Techno probably beats Dream and its an Inconclusive between him and infinetly respawning Manifold.
Phil would work with Techno as explained by everybody, Manifold dies after Dream dies, and if not, Techno just traps him for the win. Dream always dies here as he has to fight Manifold and FoolishG, which undoubtedly weakens him for Techno and Philza. Techno beats Philza is just an inevitable outcome here, he is outskilled and outgunned.

Because they were meant to frighten them away, not to hurt them. Foolish's lightning will likely do more damage if he is actually trying to kill.

Phil would work with Techno as explained by everybody, Manifold dies after Dream dies, and if not, Techno just traps him for the win. Dream always dies here as he has to fight Manifold and FoolishG, which undoubtedly weakens him for Techno and Philza. Techno beats Philza is just an inevitable outcome here, he is outskilled and outgunned.
We have no idea about it's full power. Plus, even this lightning fatigued him.

They are bloodlusted and it is a battle royal. They aren't teaming up.

I'm pretty sure SBA has a containment clause
Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

Can't die, will be back faster, won't work, and he can still punch.

Although I guess they can block his spawn point, you're right.

"Putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s)) for over a day" that's the "containment clause" he can't harm them from a hole in the ground he can't get out of, hence victory, tho that's just working inside of game mechanics, in the lore of the SMP it's probably more then possible to just knock manifold out especially if he's so grossly overpowered.

"Putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s)) for over a day" that's the "containment clause" he can't harm them from a hole in the ground he can't get out of, hence victory, tho that's just working inside of game mechanics, in the lore of the SMP it's probably more then possible to just knock manifold out especially if he's so grossly overpowered.
Slimecicle who was unarmoured was knocked out by Quackity, so it can happen. Manifold is then trapped, and the containment clause is fullfilled, which assumes he doesn't lose when Dream dies beforehand.

Techno should take this.

Alright, consider this. All of them are logical. All of them have years of experience, etc.

They know each other. I am not including Foolish and Manifold now, lets look at the Doomsday standoff first.
Techno knows that Phil is non-factor, and that the main problem is Dream.
Dream knows that Phil is non-factor, and that the main problem is Techno.
Phil knows that he can't win 1v1 any of them, not normally at least.
So, the most logical thing for everyone of them would be for Dream and Techno to fight to the death.
Techno hopes that he can defeat Dream fast enough to be able to play catch with Phil. Same with Dream. Since both of them can't afford to go after Phil, since it is hard and backstab-ish.
Phil on the other hand will just wait for them to beat each other.

SBA's state of mind won't allow them to team up in this standoff, it would be suicidal.

Back