• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both fought Blade but which is stronger? Fight takes place on Earth after dusk so there is no sunlight. Neither have weapons. Who takes it?

Nomak: SomaKing13

Drake:

Last edited:
Bump

PS: Opinions on what would happens if Nomak bit Drake? Would he become a reaper? What attributes would he have?

Must have been a long shift.
Yes....it was a very long shift...

Anyway this fight seems pretty close, Drake is likely the more skilled fighter, but Jared isn't a slouch either considering he fared about as well against Blade as Drake did, Drake does have the AP advantage when he transforms but I don't think it's enough of a difference to take out Jared, especially since he was already stronger than Blade as well, and Jared has a MASSIVELY superior regeneration that basically nullifies any of Drake's more straight forward methods of killing him, especially since he also is immune to most vampire weaknesses anyway, Drake also has never encountered a reaper before, while Jared basically made it his specialty to kill vampires standard vampires, which...despite Drake's notable status, doesn't really come with anything Jared hasn't seen before outside of his true form. Drake arguably would go for a heart stab but be deflected by the bone, and considering it took extensive autopsy for Blade to figure out how to get around it, Drake likely would assume a heart is a no go after his failure, especially considering him witnessing what other shit Jared can regen from, I'd also argue that Drake likely could be infected by the Reaper virus as well, though i wouldn't say it is likely combat applicable since the timing of infection seems completely based on the person, Drake's only chance really to put Jared down would be sunlight but that would only really work if the fight lasts that long...

All in all, I'd give it a pretty damn close fight, where Jared just outlasts via WAY better regen until he gets a proper kill blow on Drake, ala heart destruction or decapitation, especially considering even IF Drake did kill him, he'll likely end up getting infected anyway, in which it's a mutually ensured destruction.
So Vote for Jared Novak in a high difficulty fight.

Back