• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Drakath the multiverse buster.

As I know nothing about the series and this is confusing to me, lets wait for others before editing the page

As I know nothing about the series and this is confusing to me, lets wait for others before editing the page
Sorry for the confusion, the main reason I wanted a revision is because Drakath overpowered and killed the eternal dragon. But his rating is multi solar when eternal dragon is multiversal.

So that's why I wanted the revision.

If we wait the revision will never be put into place. As the supporters are no longer active. I can provide any information that may clear up the confusion.

1:10 Drakath easily defeats Eternal dragon.

4:50 as for the 4th key, he powers up and defeats an amped version of the eternal dragon.

For clarity the hero is the eternal dragon of time in humanoid form.

in this thread?
also what will the new AP section be like
In the thread I linked yeah.

Like this

Small Building level (Can fight almost equally with the early hero who could defeat Hydra ) | At least Planet level (The hero needed Sepulchure and his dragon to beat him) | At least Multiversal+ level (Stronger than all of his Chaos Lords including Iadoa and, sent the Eternal Time Dragon flying through mountains. The influence of his chaos was able to spread all over Lore and is responsible for the destruction of the Time Void which contains numerous stars and celestial bodies). | At least Multiverse level + (Powered up even more to the peak of his power).

And since 2-A is accepted for Etetnal Dragon. That just needs a minor key change.

what will the justification be?
Check the profile, then copy and paste after editing accordingly. I dont know anything about the verse, i dont want to be messing things up
0:10 tanked a Blast from the Hero who had unlocked his full power.

Like this

Small Building level (Can fight almost equally with the early hero who could defeat Hydra ) | At least Planet level (The hero needed Sepulchure and his dragon to beat him) | At least Multiversal+ level (Stronger than all of his Chaos Lords including Iadoa and, sent the Eternal Time Dragon flying through mountains. The influence of his chaos was able to spread all over Lore and is responsible for the destruction of the Time Void which contains numerous stars and celestial bodies). | At least Multiverse level + (Powered up even more to the peak of his power)
i mean something like this you did for the AP section, do it for the SS and durability section too
So i can just copy and paste then edit it accordingly

i mean something like this you did for the AP section, do it for the SS and durability section too
So i can just copy and paste then edit it accordingly
Durability: Small Building level (Can take a beating from an early Dragon Fable Hero) | At least Planet level | At least Multiversal + level (Tanked a fully powered blast from the Hero) | At least Multiversal + (Became stronger)

Striking Strength: Small Building Class (Should be able to take down a hydra) | At least Planet Class | At least Multiversal + System Class. (Can damage the eternal dragon of time) | At least Multiversal + (Stronger than before)

Back