• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Drakath the multiverse buster.

I would like to upgrade Drakath to multiversal+ for casually overpowering and one shotting the eternal dragon of time.

Last edited:
Could you link the profile for the Eternal Dragon so those of us who don't know the verse, know the character in question is Multiverse level+?

The upgrade seems fine but the dragon is rated at 2-B/Multiverse level not 2-A/Multiverse level+ like you suggested in the OP. So Drakath would be 2-B/Multiverse level.

The upgrade seems fine but the dragon is rated at 2-B/Multiverse level not 2-A/Multiverse level+ like you suggested in the OP. So Drakath would be 2-B/Multiverse level.
That needs to be updated to. Eternal dragon didn't just merge 3 "Timelines" it merged 3 multiverses. and was destroying all of time with it's power. To put it simply, the term "Universe" in the context refers to multiverse in this context as they contain infinite timlines within them.

It was stated to be Countless timelines. If that isnt enough one if the Writers also confirmed infinite parallel timelines a few years ago.
Countless is 2-B, we don't use author statements such as that but you should wait for more input. If enough people agree with the writer statement then 2-A can be applied.

Countless is 2-B, we don't use author statements such as that but you should wait for more input. If enough people agree with the writer statement then 2-A can be applied.
I suppose I can wait, although wouldn't Multiverse statements suffice also? There's multiple. Idk how the tiring works here though.

Edot merged 3 of these together.

I suppose I can wait, although wouldn't Multiverse statements suffice also? There's multiple. Idk how the tiring works here though.

Edot merged 3 of these together.
Not really since a "Multiverse" (Multiverse level) can range from 1001 to any higher finite universes going by our Tiering System page. You need explict proof/statements that the Multiverse has infinite universes or timelines.

Not really since a "Multiverse" (Multiverse level) can range from 1001 to any higher finite universes going by our Tiering System page. You need explict proof/statements that the Multiverse has infinite universes or timelines.
Ah I see so we have to prove infinite. Well if the author statements isn't allowed then I can at least quantify 2.304e+14 timelines in existence at the very least. Possibly multiplying that number by 3 since there's multiple muktiverses. Just to have a number on it.

So changes can be made now? To Drakath?

You already linked Drakath's page in the OP. Just click the link to go to the profile and click "edit" at the top right of the page and apply the accepted changes to the appropriate key.

You already linked Drakath's page in the OP. Just click the link to go to the profile and click "edit" at the top right of the page and apply the accepted changes to the appropriate key.

It says page not working. I'll prob have to wait til I can access on PC

What will drakath new justification be like
Let me help you edit it
Multiversal, overpowered and oneshotted the eternal dragon of time.

The multi solar system physically and universal with hax justification is already wrong. It should just be multiversal.

Multiversal, overpowered and oneshotted the eternal dragon of time.

The multi solar system physically and universal with hax justification is already wrong. It should just be multiversal.
so
Small Building level (Can fight almost equally with the early hero who could defeat Hydra ) | At least Planet level (The hero needed Sepulchure and his dragon to beat him) | At least Multi-Solar System level (Stronger than all of his Chaos Lords including Iadoa and possibly the Hero of Lore, sent the Eternal Time Dragon flying through mountains. The influence of his chaos was able to spread all over Lore and is responsible for the destruction of the Time Void which contains numerous stars and celestial bodies). Universe level+ with hax (He created an alternate universe, in which he did not interrupt the fight between Sepulchure and King Alteon, resulting in Sepulchure's victory and the destruction of Death itself, which in turn lead to a Zombie Apocalypse. However, this is not useful in combat) | Unknown. Multiverse level (Overpowered and one-shotted the eternal dragon of time).

Not exactly, that whole justification prior needs to be removed for the multiversal tier. It even says sent the eternal dragon flying through mountains lol idk why they didn't have it changed to multiversal even back then.
Type what you want there and send
So I can edit it properly

Type what you want there and send
So I can edit it properly
Small Building level (Can fight almost equally with the early hero who could defeat Hydra ) | At least Planet level (The hero needed Sepulchure and his dragon to beat him) | At least Multiverse level (Overpowered and one-shotted the eternal dragon of time)

I guess it's fine to add.

Not sure if this would be enough for the multiversal + justification but the text here says:

"Mysterious Stranger: You may know our world is not the only one. Our time is not the only one.
Mysterious Stranger: There are many worlds, many realms, and an almost infinite variation of each."

Seems to support infinite world theory.

Not sure if this would be enough for the multiversal + justification but the text here says:

"Mysterious Stranger: You may know our world is not the only one. Our time is not the only one.
Mysterious Stranger: There are many worlds, many realms, and an almost infinite variation of each."

Seems to support infinite world theory.
It says "almost infinite" which doesn't make any sense. Either it is, or it isn't.

Should just be infinite, with an almost infinite variation of each. Couple this with the author statement then maybe it could be applicable?
That statment isn't in line with the author statement since one says "almost infinite" while the other says "infinite". Your going to need more input from other members.

That statment isn't in line with the author statement since one says "almost infinite" while the other says "infinite". Your going to need more input from other members.
It's ok, I'll just leave it at multiversal for now. There's 20 years of lore so I'm sure I'll find something more valid.

Small Building level (Can fight almost equally with the early hero who could defeat Hydra ) | At least Planet level (The hero needed Sepulchure and his dragon to beat him) | At least Multiverse level (Overpowered and one-shotted the eternal dragon of time)
He has 4 keys
this is just three
and to make it better. copy his attack potency section and edit it, this is kind of bland

Small Building level (Can fight almost equally with the early hero who could defeat Hydra ) | At least Planet level (The hero needed Sepulchure and his dragon to beat him) | At least Multiverse level (Overpowered and one-shotted the eternal dragon of time) | At least Multiverse level, likely far higher (Got the upper hand and defeated the hero after he absorbed Death's powers)

This is confusing, in which key did he defeat the dragon

edit this post directly,

Small Building level (Can fight almost equally with the early hero who could defeat Hydra ) | At least Planet level (The hero needed Sepulchure and his dragon to beat him) | At least Multi-Solar System level (Stronger than all of his Chaos Lords including Iadoa and possibly the Hero of Lore, sent the Eternal Time Dragon flying through mountains. The influence of his chaos was able to spread all over Lore and is responsible for the destruction of the Time Void which contains numerous stars and celestial bodies). Universe level+ with hax (He created an alternate universe, in which he did not interrupt the fight between Sepulchure and King Alteon, resulting in Sepulchure's victory and the destruction of Death itself, which in turn lead to a Zombie Apocalypse. However, this is not useful in combat) | Unknown. Multiverse level (Overpowered and one-shotted the eternal dragon of time).

He defeated the dragon in the first key, at the very start of the fight.

The hero(who is the dragon) then absorbed deaths powers, returned to lore and was fighting Drakath as equals. The 4th key is where he powers up.

Back