• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon vs Ronin

ALRF

VS Battles
Retired
Two characters that i don't hear a lot about and i thought it would be fun to see how they compete against each other.

-High 6-C Yarijobe.

-Speed Equalized

Hope the fight isn't a stomp....but if it is, then please feel free to clost it

Hong
The not so useless guardia

Yajirobe2
Forever ignored

Screw you and your thread thou'

Slightly on topic. Gonna guess the gurl has this, i guess ? Could be wrong though. And the fatman also has some Senzu Bean was he not ?

Nah he doesn't have it.

>Screw you and your thread thou'

Didn't know you swing that way

You could have clicked at the pic since it would lead you to her profile but i guess you were staring at certain places you pervs

>Huh, wasn't Senzu Bean one of his standard equipment or some shit ?

It ain't on his profile, so i dunno.

Rooting for Meiling. Yajirobe's best bet would be trying to slice her down quick... which she negates via Regenerationn, she also has flight on her side as well as danmaku and being a capable martial artist.

Or given Yajirobe's a bit of a coward... he'd probably surrender and try a sneak attack... that would fail

Yajirobe tries to bumrush Meiling (but stop as he realizes the height difference between him and her). Realizing that the AP gap is actually not as wide as it seems, he tries to flank her, but then she front kicks him in the face, unleashing bullet hell on him afterwards.

Meiling wins lolololololololol

Meiling: 3 (Jiangshi, Flour, Karutiasu).

Yajirobe : 0

Don't know if Flour vote should be counted or not hmmm...

Hmmm, Yajirobe has AP on his side to a pretty big extent, but he doesn't have a real answer to bullet spam. So voting Meiling with high diff

We don't even have Gahkthun Mecha Cthulhu in this wiki, so maybe move your ass and go make them Fappy >:)

Dragon: 4 (Karu,Flour,Jiangshi,J-man)

Ronin: 0 (Because no one likes him)

Inconclusive: 0

Dragon: 5 (Karu,Flour,Jiangshi,J-man,Zeed)

Ronin: 0 (Because no one likes him)

Inconclusive: 0

Nah dude, Yajirobe is cool.

He was vital in both the vegeta fight and the Black arc (although vital is being generous).

I like him at least.

• Slaps J-man with a trout*
Shush, Meiling is a waifu, Yajirobe isn't.

Back