• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon ball

Sus

Is this scan legit
main-qimg-21926f86f743cd1b4118510f63f027f9.jpeg

It should be.

But due to the statement that Earth is at the edge of Universe 7 most people use that as proof that the DB universe isn't infinite.

Tho there are videos that an infinite universe can have an edge. But due to staff not understanding it they just decided to leave it at that.

Infinite universes can indeed have an edge, but isn't the scan mistranslated or sum?
I've never heard that it was though it could be. You can just use like the Super Shenron clip I think showing the edge of the universe. Idk how you debunk it in manga, but it's probably Bulma statements

It should be.

But due to the statement that Earth is at the edge of Universe 7 most people use that as proof that the DB universe isn't infinite.

Tho there are videos that an infinite universe can have an edge. But due to staff not understanding it they just decided to leave it at that.
If I not mistaken, that kinda put the videos into doubt as do keep in mind it is mostly related to speculations and guessworks irl for the universe itself.

Heck, I am rather curious on which videos you talking about as those videos sound more like scientific theories if anything and not set in stone.

Nothing in-universe at all supports the idea that Outer Space is infinite.

Hell, another Daizenshuu states that Toriyama based Outer Space on that of the real life universe.

Back