• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Z/Super Speed Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was stated in BoG/DBS by Beerus, not remember very well

I also disagree with multiplie both speeds, PL multiplier most likely works with force/ki attacks.

Antoniofer said:
I also disagree with multiplie both speeds, PL multiplier most likely works with force/ki attacks.
Untrue, look at every instance Goku used the Kaioken.

He literally blized Hit when he used it.

Antoniofer said:
why wouldn't it be the same for all trats?

Antoniofer said:
Beerus say that he doesn't think that Goku was able to defeat Frieza in his base,but thing is Goku wasn't powered up and Beerus never saw Goku's base at max at that time,so him saying that doesn't matter.But yes,by BOG Goku's base had to be much stronger than Frieza, while in Buu saga had to be very close or maybe as much as Frieza

RadicalMrR said:

I was refering that the multiplier works more directly with force/blastes, it also increase speed, but different

Antoniofer said:
RadicalMrR said:

I was refering that the multiplier works more directly with force/blastes, it also increase speed, but different
why would it be diffrent?

Beerus said SSJ Goku was weaker then Frieza in DBS not his base. He was clearly lying to get Goku to use more power.

Antoniofer said:
There is nothing to support that and actually would make less sense if it did.

For reference you would need about 10(could be 5 or 50 can't remember) or so times faster to blitzes someone, the exact number Goku multiplied his speed by.

Ssj multipliers dont multiply speed the same amount they boost other traits, you cannot assume every stat is amped x50 in a ssj transformation. want proof? Trunks vs Perfect Cell. Want more proof? Perfect Cell (giant) vs ssj2 gohan. stronger KI =/= faster. And this transformations multiply PL.

As we see above in the scan I posted, power lvls do increase speed, and multipliers increase power lvls, thefore, multipliers also increases speed.

Again, not directly, the fact that the USSJ increase the power and decrease the speed is an example, Burter is faster than Recoom but equal strong or weaker (I think); the point is, that depend of the character, and if increasing PL increase speed and force equaly. But anyway, this could be a theory, and doesn't change the fact that multiply the calc is calc staking or would finish in a inconsistence

Antoniofer said:
Again, not directly, the fact that the USSJ increase the power and decrease the speed is an example, Burter is faster than Recoom but equal strong or weaker (I think); the point is, that depend of the character, and if increasing PL increase speed and force equaly. But anyway, this could be a theory, and doesn't change the fact that multiply the calc is calc staking or would finish in a inconsistence
To be fair all of them had special traits they unaturally excelled in. Recoome was abnormally durable for example, but I get your point.

PaChi2 said:
Ssj multipliers dont multiply speed the same amount they boost other traits, you cannot assume every stat is amped x50 in a ssj transformation. want proof? Trunks vs Perfect Cell. Want more proof? Perfect Cell (giant) vs ssj2 gohan. stronger KI =/= faster. And this transformations multiply PL.
Frieza 50% => KKx20 Goku

Then SSJ Goku => 100% Frieza

So... Why can't SS increase speed by 50?

PaChi2 said:
both of them where specifically a draw back to the form. Normally it is linear.

Actually it was more like: 100% frieza > Ssj goku until frieza's power went down enough for goku to win.

@Darkmon Im just saying that PL =|= speed and that ssj multipliers are onlh stated to multiply PL.

PaChi2 said:
Actually it was more like: 100% frieza > Ssj goku until frieza's power went down enough for goku to win.
That's so false, SSJ Goku was much stronger, he beated Frieza with ease. Unless your talking about the anime which made Frieza stronger for some reasons.

Goku and Frieza have the last official power levels and Goku's was superior to Frieza 100% fact.

Anime4Life2020 said:
What? Buu never destroyed stars in the manga he destroyed planets.
Just gonna Step in here to counter a statment everybody missed

Buu destroying planets in the Manga was a mistranslation Ine orignal Manga You can see the kanji for Hoshi which is star meaning the orignal line was Buu destroyed hundreds of planets and stars just destroyed stars

Lol Peter tru

Anyways, it doesn't really matter, I provided the reason why pretty early on, so this debate seems worthless :p

Anyone want me to close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back