• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Vs Marvel

DB vs Marvel is banned.

JK. Galactus takes this due to having more hax (notably biological manipulation, which Whis has no resistance to, and Galactus (having Silver Surfer's abilities too) has resistance to lolpowernull)

Nothing on how Whis' Matter Manipulation is hilariously superior (Quantum Level) than Galactus'? Or Lolhakai? Or Whis' information Analysis able to tell him everything he needs to know about Galactus? No?

And even then, it's a question if Biological Manipulation would even work on Whis as he explains that his Soul and his physical body is no different from eachother; which basically nulls Soul damaging attacks since, well, his body IS his soul and THAT'S the thing normally taking damage from attacks anyways.

(Also, Biological Manipulation goes down to Cellular and possibly atomic level, Quantum Manipulation is still vastly superior)

Akreious said:
Nothing on how Whis' Matter Manipulation is hilariously superior (Quantum Level) than Galactus'? Or Lolhakai? Or Whis' information Analysis able to tell him everything he needs to know about Galactus? No?

And even then, it's a question if Biological Manipulation would even work on Whis as he explains that his Soul and his physical body is no different from eachother; which basically nulls Soul damaging attacks since, well, his body IS his soul and THAT'S the thing normally taking damage from attacks anyways.

(Also, Biological Manipulation goes down to Cellular and possibly atomic level, Quantum Manipulation is still vastly superior)
Unless Whis can directly counter Bio manip via Matter, then that doesn't matter (no pun intended) (Galactus resists via not even having matter)

Soul and body being no different doesn't matter at all (I don't even see how that has a correlation) when dealing with bio manip, since he still has a body that can be affected. (To sum that up, Whis would have to be non corporeal to not get affected)

Does Whis open with lolhakai?

Information Analysis/Power Sense = "oshit,thisguyisserious" = lolhakai

I don't see how Galactus resists Quantum Manipulation though? Like, is Quantum suddenly matter?

Also what I meant was that bio-manipulating Whis is the equivalent of having to change his soul; which is protected. Also, I don't see how Biological manipulation (Which is able to control someone down to the molecular level) is superior to straight up Matter Manipulation ;-;

in that case, lolhakai probably works

It explicitly says he isn't made of matter nor anything tangible, so I really can't see the "oh he's made of some quantum stuff" (or anything like that), unless there is legit evidence that it would work (if so, point me to it)

Also, I never said bio manip > matter manip. Don't twist my words. If he literally resists bio like that, then please have it on the profile, because that sounds like a direct resistance.

Actually there's a crap ton of resistances Whis doesn't have on his profile right now, but my point is that Biological Manipulation shouldn't work since its reach is limited to molecular or at most cellular level when Whis has survived attacks breaching Sub-Atomic and Quantum levels before.

Back