• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball voids/Goku & Beerus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is relating to the universal clash with Goku and Beerus. I do know this is a topic typically avoided here, but I am only bringing this up as of the more recent episode of Super, which has potentially shed light upon this feat. So I'd appreciate if you here me out on this before closing the thread.

The Void of Nothigness that the Zeno tournament is taking place in has no space, nor time.

And we do know that Universe would become a vacuum of nothingness

A synonym for vacuum is void. They would therefore be turning the Universe into a void of nothingness.

And we know that, thanks to the Void of Nothingness just introduced, it has no matter nor time. It wouldn't be illogical to say that the universe would become devoid of everything, time included, as they are literally becoming the exact same thing. So would it qualify as 4D? If not, please give reasoning as to why.

Also, it wouldn't contradict feats either.

Astral Zamasu was listed as Universal+, but nothing suggests he was stronger than Merged Zamasu. When Trunk's cut Merged Zamasu in half, the half of him that was Black Goku, who was not immortal, died. Only the normal Zamasu remained. And it seems illogical to assume that he randomly got stronger, aside from gaining the advantage of range.

This would also scale to anyone above God form Goku in BoG should it be accepted.

And unless more info on this is brought up in the series, this should be the last time it's brought up.

(I made this a Q&A thread, because I am asking primarily if the feat they performed can be qualified as 4D now. If so, then it may get moved to a content revision thread, or, if the mods would like, a mod discussion thread to avoid previous issues.)

Ant and other staff mention it or alludes to it when stuff like this comes up, and it comes up frequently in chat.

may i ask? in the video, they show asteroids, planets, etc.. getting destroyed, but the way they were bein destroyed was weird, it looked like they were turning into dust, can someone explain to me what was going on? plzz

I found a thread about this infinite void regarding DB characters, but the thread was closed and deemed "Inconsistent" guess no low 2-C Goku lol.

Sorry, but i can't see Goku being Low 2-C for several reasons, unless there is a proof that i might agree with.

Dark649

From what I understood of this tier revision that is currently in plan, Low 2-C, AKA destroying space-time of a single universe wouldn't be a thing anymore. So basically 3-A= Universal, while Low 2-C= Casually or immensely above Universal but still not Multi-Universal in tier.

Which will make most of the DB High tiers and above Low 2-C.

Zen'o's tier should remain as is, if I'm not mistaken. As for Astral Zamasu, I really don't know, but he would still be "Low 2-C" or "At least Low 2-C" via powerscaling. You could ask the staff for more information about this.

The void where Tournament take please is not something to bring on

Except you want to say that Roshi and Krillin are Immeasurable in speed

and why is this discussion about the infinite nothingness even happening? there is no feat regarding it at all

But it is an interesting addition to the db world and iI wonder if this wil vastly expand the size of the db-verse now.

It was discussed in the last dragon ball super thread. Matthew explained it completely to ssj ryu why it's a low 2-C and not 2-A.

The discussion is still happening because many of the DBS Fandom is made of children who lose all semblance of logic and reason when discussing the series and desire only to see it upgraded to the stratosphere, regardless of consistency, logic or thought.

i like how this has turned into a discussion of the void itself and why goku isn't gonna become low 2-C because of it, instead of the original topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back