• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Meme Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I s u-c l o n e said:
What have you done? You deserve to hung upside down by your feet over a pit of hungry lions for this.
Do you really think that will come even remotely close to kill him?

Alexcar3000 said:
I s u-c l o n e said:
What have you done? You deserve to hung upside down by your feet over a pit of hungry lions for this.
Do you really think that will come even remotely close to kill him?
Yeah "being hanged by my feet upside down." Man that aint nothing compared to the dangerous stuff I s u-c l o n e's mom and I do ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah "being hanged by my feet upside down." Man that aint nothing compared to the dangerous stuff I s u-c l o n e's mom and I do ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'll fist fight you and your whole family.

I s u-c l o n e said:
I misread that as "I'll fist you and your whole family" lol.

Alexcar3000 said:
I s u-c l o n e said:
I misread that as "I'll fist you and your whole family" lol.

Lol as did I.

I s u-c l o n e said:
Yall are nasty.
>Says we need to brutally torture others for a meme

>Gets repulsed by a sex joke

lol

This thread hasn't even been up for a day and it is reaching 100 posts.

Good lord...

Only the power of the Super Saiyan or Super Saiyan Blue can summon the almighty golden dragon, Zarama on the field. Dragon Fist? If Goku could use the Dragon Fist in Super Saiyan Blue, then his attack must be with something resembling Zarama.

Somehow, Vegeta was wise enough to wish for higher-dimensional power to even damage this lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back