• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Meme Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone needs help in previous memes to be uploaded here, please speak to the moderators or administrators on how to check the history for the upload meme images that were taken out in the Dragon Ball Super Discussions.

I still rememeber that there was Goku vs Hit, with Goku being Jotaro with Beerus as his Stand, and Hit as Dio Brando/DIO with Champa as his Stand. I also recall that there's Goku as Star Platinum with Hit as The World.

Whyyyy, I can't make "surprise" memes in this thread because they are too obvious, I had a veeeery good one lol. Do I post it anyway?

TFW Nisekoi makes it to Mario Maker yet Goku will never be in Smash...

Alexcar3000 said:
Whyyyy, I can't make "surprise" memes in this thread because they are too obvious, I had a veeeery good one lol. Do I post it anyway?
Well...you can. I mean here, they won't get deleted unless they are in violation of the rules. I mean, seriously. Your meme images weren't great in the normal sense. It's truly great, and to have them deleted discussion after discussion because this wasn't made earlier is rather frustrating.

Deko is right @Alex. Your memes weren't funny because they were a "surprise." They were funny just because they were good lol. Post em here anyways please :)

Ryukama said:
Deko is right @Alex. Your memes weren't funny because they were a "surprise." They were funny just because they were good lol. Post em here anyways please :)
Dekoshu said:
Well...you can. I mean here, they won't get deleted unless they are in violation of the rules. I mean, seriously. Your meme images weren't great in the normal sense. It's truly great, and to have them deleted discussion after discussion because this wasn't made earlier is rather frustrating.
Alright, here it is.

ZARAMA!!

Brolama
I was saving it for ep.41-42, but oh well...

Me: Make Broly a decent character

Zarama: That is beyond even my power...

I have another one but... that's NSFW, because it involves something about Hit's... peculiar head shape.

Blue-Eyes White Dragon Alternate 3
just not in gold xD

Seto: I call you Blue Eyed White Dragon!
Goku: I call you Dragon God!

Seto: WTF a Blue Eyed Golden Dragon ? me want some!

The Living Tribunal1 said:
following
Dude I was gonna celebrate this thread reaching 69 posts and then you interrupt with that irrelevant comment. What the hell? :mad:

FanofRPGs said:
Ryukama said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
following
Dude I was gonna celebrate this thread reaching 69 posts and then you interrupt with that irrelevant comment. What the hell? :mad:
welp, this is gonna be added to your losses
No I'll get an admin on Joke Battles to lock the page ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TakatoBlue said:
Hmmm2
Stop, Goku senpai...

"Oh, Stop it, Goku senpai.
It's my first time ..."
"Oh yeah: Goku does indeed literally shakes the Galactic King's ding-dong, and they even use that word (chin-chin in Japanese)"

From Herms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back