• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball super hax addition

Babadi
Power Bestowal
(can give you Immortality type 2)

Grand Priest / Angels
(General Angel Ability)

Possible Durability negation
(Whis has been shown to be able to remove objects from a person's body, possibly indicating he can do it to a person's organs)
https://youtu.be/IXDoP7-g3kw?si=aRXtpd0-eYcpNa2 u

(Grand Priest Exclusive)

Thought based existence erasure Greater Sealing, Power nullification, Immortality Negation (types 1&5) & Mid-Godly Resurrection
. The Grand Priest erased Merus from existence, without the use of Hakai or an erasure technique like zeno, alongside removing all his angel abilities and Immortality. While also having all the abilities of his children who have shown the ability to seal away abilities from characters, he later brought Merus back from complete existence erasure. The Grand Priest existence erasure can even erase characters who can resist hakaishin energy

Zamasu / Fusion Zamasu

Creation, Matter Manipulation, Physics Manipulation and Life Manipulation.
( He has the same authority as a supreme kai who creates all aspects of their universe. )

Clairvoyance( With far seeing arts)

Granolah

X-Ray Vision
(can see through Goku’s body down to his muscles, Circulatory System, and from multiple miles away )

Zeno

Summoning
: with zeno button

Zeno

Possibly Accauslity Type 1
Negation: when zeno erased the timeline all things related to that timeline went along with it. Including the timerings, which are accausal items in of themselves. Timerings are representations of timelines themselves

Super Shenron

High Godly Resurrection (History)
undid the affects of the omni king zeno who erased multiple 2-C universes.

Agree: LuffyRuffy46307, Fezzih_007, Killerdrone123, Vietthai96, AizenBankai09, 57Dev, CryoTheMayo, TiltedFN, LordDestroit10K, Jaakor48

LephyrTheRevanchist, DarkDragonMedeus, Elizhaa

Disagree: Nullflowerblush, BestMGQScalerEver

Damage3245(disagrees with Dura Neg)​

Last edited:
Too much guesswork to give this specific ability or application.
Fine I guess but it should probably be noted that it only works on angels or only done on angels since it's like a specific thing when the angels break rules.
No. Acausality type 1 doesn't make you immune to EE. Zeno just erases everything including the past present future so it's not like he's erasing the time rings by erasing their past.
Restoration really works better but I guess resurrection would count since he's also bringing back the people inside it.

Too much guesswork to give this specific ability or application
He transported the entire baby out of her. Showing he has some degree of body control hence the possibly rating.
Fine I guess but it should probably be noted that it only works on angels or only done on angels since it's like a specific thing when the angels break rules.
Whis blatantly stated he can erase other people for example Goku but the whole idea of the Angel code is that they’re not allowed to use it on anyone.
No. Acausality type 1 doesn't make you immune to EE. Zeno just erases everything including the past present future so it's not like he's erasing the time rings by erasing their past.
I never said it makes you immune to EE. Time rings are physical embodiments of the timeline they represent meaning even when the ring was in another timeline it still was affected and if we acknowledge he’s erasing all points in time then he would be doing just that erasing the past.
Restoration really works better but I guess resurrection would count since he's also bringing back the people inside it.

I never said it makes you immune to EE. Time rings are physical embodiments of the timeline they represent meaning even when the ring was in another timeline it still was affected and if we acknowledge he’s erasing all points in time then he would be doing just that erasing the past.
It's affected because the timeline they represent is gone nothing to do with negating acausality.

Plus Zeno is still erasing all the contents of his own timeline including the time ring it doesn't matter if he does it in the past as well because he's literally just indiscriminately erasing all contents of the timeline it's in no way him negating type 1 acausality. It's like trying to saying damaging something beyond what it can handle is an active negation of that ability rather than it just not being able to counter something that also reaches to the present and future.

And the point with other timelines isn't really relevant to acausality type 1 considering they're causally and temporally isolated from the other timelines the moment they diverge.

Last edited:
It's affected because the timeline they represent is gone nothing to do with negating acausality. Plus Zeno is still erasing all the contents of his own timeline including the time ring it doesn't matter if he does it in the past as well because he's literally just indiscriminately erasing all contents of the timeline it's in no way him negating type 1 acausality. It's like trying to saying damaging something beyond what it can handle is an active negation of that ability rather than it just not being able to counter something that also reaches to the present and future.

And the point with other timelines isn't really relevant to acausality type 1 considering they're causally and temporally isolated from the other timelines the moment they diverge.

I’m not arguing Zeno damaging someone in specific but rather that logically the time rings themselves would have to be accausl. They’re existence can’t be undone with any form any form of time travel. So him begging the ability would mean he needs to negate a accasual object that’s my point.

Babidi's Manipulation Sorcery awakens the latent abilities within its targets. Anything Spopovich gained from the transformation,—i.e., a corpse-like body,—is Spopovich-exclusive and, inherently, from Spopovich himself, like how only Dende developed Healing after undergoing Elder Guru's Potential Unlock; neither Gohan nor Krillin developed the ability, and Guru did not give Dende the ability—he always possessed the potential.
No. That requires further evidence.
Zamasu / Fusion Zamasu

( He has the same authority as a supreme kai who creates all aspects of their universe. )

Firstly, the Supreme Kai provide the impetus for the creation of planets and life-forms.
Secondly, Zamasu was a Supreme Kai's apprentice, which only grants the ability of Healing.
i mean trunks could still travel back to the past of said timeline but somebody else is already covering this topic here
Everything else is whatever. It's fine. Like Zen-Oh summoning himself with a button he gave to Goku ages ago.

Babidi's Manipulation Sorcery awakens the latent abilities within its targets. Anything Spopovich gained from the transformation,—i.e., a corpse-like body,—is Spopovich-exclusive and, inherently, from Spopovich himself, like how only Dende developed Healing after undergoing Elder Guru's Potential Unlock; neither Gohan nor Krillin developed the ability, and Guru did not give Dende the ability—he always possessed the potential.

No. That requires further evidence.
Fine I’ll take that off
Firstly, the Supreme Kai provide the impetus for the creation of planets and life-forms.
Secondly, Zamasu was a Supreme Kai's apprentice, which only grants the ability of Healing.
This is kinda a nothing point because even if we wanna say only supreme Kai’s can do these things he became supreme Kai after killing Gawasu
i mean trunks could still travel back to the past of said timeline but somebody else is already covering this topic here
Everything else is whatever. It's fine. Like Zen-Oh summoning himself with a button he gave to Goku ages ago.
The went back by locking onto Zenos frequency the timeline was gone.

he became supreme Kai after killing Gawasu
Y'know what, I was in the wrong. Zamasu possesses the Lord of Lords's power when wearing the Potara.
Doesn't change the fact that the abilities are bogus.
The went back by locking onto Zenos frequency the timeline was gone.
Frequency of a destroyed timespace?
That, and, like, how does that refute the point that they travelled to the past of a seemingly completely annihilated timespace?
Evidently, the timeline persisted—or, at least, the past did.

Y'know what, I was in the wrong. Zamasu possesses the Lord of Lords's power when wearing the Potara.
Doesn't change the fact that the abilities are bogus.
Okay then we can move past this if you accept that he’s a supreme Kai every Kai has these powers.
Frequency of a destroyed timespace?
That, and, like, how does that refute the point that they travelled to the past of a seemingly completely annihilated timespace?
Evidently, the timeline persisted—or, at least, the past did.
I don’t see what your argument even is but if it’s that controversial then the accauslity can be taken out to.

That still qualifies for power bestowal though, I think

Something like this might work power bestowal (through his magic can awaken all of targets latent power and abilities)

Just need to mention it in the weakness section that the abilities his power awakens in someone are dependent on the person he is casting his magic on and not himself.

Wow, grand priest powernull is going to be insane, just because of how many abilities the angels can use, like whis and merus, put me down for agree in the grand priest section. Zeno's summoning, granolah's x ray, which im not sure what the ability would be called on this wiki, and I agree with super shenrons upgrades. This makes GP EE layered no?

Wow, grand priest powernull is going to be insane, just because of how many abilities the angels can use, like whis and merus, put me down for agree in the grand priest section. Zeno's summoning, granolah's x ray, which im not sure what the ability would be called on this wiki, and I agree with super shenrons upgrades. This makes GP EE layered no?
Yes but I think we need to pass it from the layered hax crt

I disagree with this. Teleporting a separate person out from you is not the same thing as selectively teleporting organs.
Agreed with this.

-

I'm unsure about the Supreme Kai abilities. It'd make sense, but then again, we aren't really shown how they are supposed to create stuff. Put me neutral on that.

The rest of the OP seems fine to me.

Agreed with this.

-

I'm unsure about the Supreme Kai abilities. It'd make sense, but then again, we aren't really shown how they are supposed to create stuff. Put me neutral on that.

I already removed Dura Neg

All Kai’s have these abilities it allows them to create life and planets in the universe.

Agreed with this.

-

Here in the anime, where it is mentioned that they create and give life to living beings

In the universe to which Earth belongs, the Saiyajins, Freeza's clan, the monster Buu and other villains have destroyed many planets. However, every time something is destroyed, somewhere in the universe a kaiôshin gives birth to new life or a new star. Even if the kaiôshin have to actively intervene in the world of the living or in the afterlife, it will always be to maintain the order and balance of the stars and living beings. So it is these cycles of creation and destruction that maintain harmony throughout the universe.

They do all this with the power of creation, which can create planets, stars, and living beings.

Also, i want everyone to add this quote to their profile Kaioshins, there is absolutely nothing to take away.

Last edited:
Hypothetically, if they did create the planets and stars themselves, how do Matter Manipulation and Physics Manipulation factor in?

Okay, thought so.

The Lord of Lords's power of "creation" involves:
  • Providing the "impetus" or "catalyst" for the birth of planets and life (Life Manipulation)
  • Transplanting life-forms into newly-forming planets
  • Dividing planets into smaller additional ones (Earth Manipulation)

Agree with these Hax, but I have some doubts about dura neg
Babadi
Power Bestowal

Grand Priest / Angels
(General Angel Ability)

(Whis has been shown to be able to remove objects from a person's body, possibly indicating he can do it to a person's organs)

(Grand Priest Exclusive)

Thought based existence erasure Greater Sealing, Power nullification, Immortality Negation (types 1&5) & Mid-Godly Resurrection
. The Grand Priest erased Merus from existence, without the use of Hakai or an erasure technique like zeno, alongside removing all his angel abilities and Immortality. While also having all the abilities of his children who have shown the ability to seal away abilities from characters, he later brought Merus back from complete existence erasure. The Grand Priest existence erasure can even erase characters who can resist hakaishin energy

Zamasu / Fusion Zamasu

Granolah

X-Ray Vision
(can see through Goku’s body down to his muscles, Circulatory System, and from multiple miles away )

Zeno

Summoning

Zeno

Negation: when zeno erased the timeline all things related to that timeline went along with it. Including the timerings, which are accausal items in of themselves. Timerings are representations of timelines themselves

Super Shenron

Agree: LuffyRuffy46307, Fezzih_007, Killerdrone123, Vietthai96, AizenBankai09, 57Dev, CryoTheMayo, TiltedFN, LordDestroit10K

Babadi
Power Bestowal

Grand Priest / Angels
(General Angel Ability)

(Grand Priest Exclusive)

Zamasu / Fusion Zamasu

Granolah

X-Ray Vision

Zeno

Summoning

Zeno

Super Shenron

Agree: LuffyRuffy46307, Fezzih_007, Killerdrone123, Vietthai96, AizenBankai09, 57Dev, CryoTheMayo, TiltedFN, LordDestroit10K

I think you should include restoration in super shenron as well

Back