• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Disscussion Thread 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the subbed version. Looks like there has been a different "Omni-king" in the past.

Daishinkan said " On the 3,135,500,603rd day of the kings calender" which likely means Zeno has been king for that amount of time. And Daishinkan has been suriving the kings prior. MAYBE HE IS THE TRUE OMNI-KING O.O

Gokuiscool144 said:
Just watched the subbed version. Looks like there has been a different "Omni-king" in the past.
Daishinkan said " On the 3,135,500,603rd day of the kings calender" which likely means Zeno has been king for that amount of time. And Daishinkan has been suriving the kings prior. MAYBE HE IS THE TRUE OMNI-KING O.O
or that the "kings calender" has more days than ours

The real cal howard said:
Beerus1000 said:
so that means zeno is a higher dimensional being ,because only higher dimensional beings are able to do what zeno did
Question. What did Zeno do?
(From his home) He was looking at a random universe and put his hand inside it (Giving the image that it is as big as the universe it self), or at least a galaxy and flicked planets away for fun

That new op is so good, replayed it 3 times, and goku seriously needs to learn from his mistakes, how many times will his selfish desire to fight, put people in danger before he gets it, doubt that will ever change though, part of who he is.

Just watched the new introd it is awesome and it looks like goku has a new rival sorry hit and vegeta this new guy is taking your place

? what are you talking about? If it's when he was doging bullets he was clearly using afterimages, he isn't intangible.

I get the feeling that this guy is that mysterious cloaked figure who was next to the clown god. His skin tone matches that guy's somewhat lavender chin. He also has a wide, massive build like the hooded person.

Another thing I'm thinking is that he might be the Hit of this arc. Whereas in U6 arc Hit was the best opponent and his fight with Goku was the highlight of the tournament, this guy will probably have that role here. Considering the huge amount of screentime he has in the show's opening.

What I'm most interested in is when Super Saiyan Blue Goku is fighting that person, he emits a gigantic red aura to the point where he's barely visible, then is in his base form doing just as well with the opponent as he was in SSB. Perhaps this is some odd new form or technique Goku has.

the Opening gave some thing to look forward to a new character who could give Goku a hard time and with a potential new transformation/technique with the other gods of destruction

What I'm getting from this thread since last episode:

• People talking about Goku being 3-A because he blocked an energy ball from a Whis holding back.
  • People saying that Goku has infinite speed
  • People saying that Goku has phasing when he clearly dodged it.
Meh, this is nothing new, some people just watch DBS to wank rather than out of actual enjoyment.

Matthew Schroeder said:
All i was saying is i was confused as to whether it was phasing or afterimages because he basically stood there and bullets passed through. Jeez...

So zeno somehow made planets look alike like small ball and when ball is destroyed,planet is too.Galaxy also looked that smile and this also means that those orbs on entrance are actual universe.Also we now have 100% confirmation that future Zeno erased entire timeline with all universes,since Goku confirmed it

Aceraspire said:
Also we now have 100% confirmation that future Zeno erased entire timeline with all universes,since Goku confirmed it
Then Zamasu might've been a multi-universal threat after all.

Matthew Schroeder said:
  • People talking about Goku being 3-A because he blocked an energy ball from a Whis holding back.
  • People saying that Goku has infinite speed
  • People saying that Goku has phasing when he clearly dodged it.
Meh, this is nothing new, some people just watch DBS to wank rather than out of actual enjoyment.
I wasn't wanking, dude, I was just genuinely curious. I mean, I know logically if you treat the time-stop stuff as real physics, infinite speed might apply, though it's obviously an outlier, but I was just wondering what the other one was because someone earlier had posted that there were two, but yeah, the latter seem kind of iffy to me.

And I was only talking about the preview not the episode self. Of course nothing was stated why could could deflect whis ki blast so whis was probably holding back like ryu said.

Celestial Pegasus said:
That new op is so good, replayed it 3 times, and goku seriously needs to learn from his mistakes, how many times will his selfish desire to fight, put people in danger before he gets it, doubt that will ever change though, part of who he is.
I really hope people aren't thinking like this. Goku has no idea of the stipulation yet, as far as he knows all he did was go and ask Zeno to start the Tournament.

Beerus warned him not to meet with zeno, and after seeing this dude erase an entire timeline, why the hell would you want to get involved with this genocidal maniac? Well cause he wants to fight of course, he didn't consider that there might be consequences, he didn't know there would be, but seriously why would you wanna get involved with zeno, after keep hearing that if he gets a little agitated he will blow up the universe, and actually seeing him do it in front of you, goku is naive, beerus should have hakai him and he would have saved billions of lives lol.

^So I am not the only who thinks that. Thou at this point i think beerus's can't do it since Zeno wants to see Goku on the tournament and if he doesn't show up well just ask Zamasu.

Frankly, with what Zen'ô did, that sounds like he is working from a higher dimension or something. That reminds me when some people were telling (to joke) that the 12 universes were in fact in a toy box for Zen'ô to play with.

We almost had that in that episode.

Also I can see freaking downplayer saying Goku is "bullet level" because he had a very small injury when someone shot him from behind ...

Also there's something I wonder. You noticed there were 2 new bodyguards while they should be dead if Zen'ô destroyed Trunks' timeline. I think Zen'ô (or the grand priest) might be able to create living beings to serve him.

Yes, I think that is correct because the guards were destroyed along with Trunks' timeline. In addition, Zeno-sama created 18 Universes originally so what's to say he didn't just create more guards?

The real cal howard said:
I can safely say that what Zen'o did was a far cry from higher dimensional.
I know. I just said he worked from a "higher dimension" in a non scientific way. I said that to justify how Zen'ô could literally play with planets as if they were marbles but of course I was not referring to that

Ah also I don'tk now if english subtiles were the same but french subtiles (when they talked about the calendar) said something about the "157th hour" which means the gods' conception of days are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back