• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Disscussion Thread 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joseph619 said:
Shock97 said:
Preview summary says Goku is injured battling robbers in ep.77. He might be visibly shot like Krillin was previously. Boy everyone really is out of shape XD
https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/827983828685697024
How many PIS outliers will Super get by the time it ends? 3-A robbers confirmed
lol. Kinda fitting how Super started off well with feats and destroying long held circle arguments about the series, and has now gone in the anti direction XD

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Outliers? pfft These are genuine upgrades. These robbers have been training with the Gods as well obviously.
I think they could overpower the cops who arrested Thanos. And if they teamed up with the thugs who mugged Darkseid, they'd be unstoppable! Not even the Omni-Kings could do anything about them! XP

And I was referring to what an earlier poster had said about a case where physics makes a legit case for Goku having infinite speed, yet you guys ignore them. I'm not claiming they're legit, I'm just curious on what the other one was.

Shock97 said:
lol. Kinda fitting how Super started off well with feats and destroying long held circle arguments about the series, and has now gone in the anti direction XD
The fans can't even complain about downplayers saying Goku is wall level. I mean we have people above in the comments who claim base Goku should be 3-A, and now he gets hurt by thugs. The fanbase is also split whether to count the anime only episodes as non-canon filler (these fillers have a ridiculous amount of low showings as well, for gag or whatever). What a mess

Yeah the fanbase is split at least four ways on a variety of issues. It was established overtly awhile back that DB character durability (at least for the Saiyans) is not set in stone and can flucuate. A explicit reminder might be in order if you ask me, but even still consistency......even partial consistency is hard to attain these days for whatever reason.

I still don't think GOKU of all people should be hurt by bullets or even be slow enough for that factor to matter.

The real cal howard said:
Two words: four galaxies.

That splits the fan base more than anything else.
I thought Super took care of the four galaxies in both anime and manga? How come there is still disagreement over four galaxies even now?

Which wouldn't be an issue if Toyotaro had just drawn a few galaxies around Super Shenron the way it was shown in the anime. Now you got the haters claiming that it's only "non-canon anime filler." I felt he really dropped the ball on that one.

Joseph619 said:
Shock97 @ I know of two issues splitting in the fanbase, filler episodes being canon and two-base theory. What are the other two?
I mean for one issue you'll have at least four different opinions. But two other issues are God Clash Theory (something that explains the potential universal destruction during Goku vs Beerus) and the Split Durability theory is making a comeback.

Filler

Everything is canon

Filler is non canon

Filler doesn't exist and its negative connotations are something the fans have attributed (this one is interesting)

We should pick and choose within filler episodes what is canon and what is not XD

Joseph619 said:

I thought Super took care of the four galaxies in both anime and manga? How come there is still disagreement over four galaxies even now?
Read what I wrote above.

There's also the issue that he drew three galaxies within the universal bubble and Toei went with one, which validates their claims in their minds that each universe only has four galaxies. Combine that with Toyotaro drawing the macrocosm style universal bubble in one of the manga chapters, and I've seen people claim that he's the only true canon going with the original Toriyama vision of four galaxies from the Daizenshuu.

Not really.

Downplayers - 4

others - infinitive or 4 area that cointans countless galaxies

Zeno
Well......

Zenno

Holy

Zen
Hmm.

Him just staring at a planet made it go boom :p

Also got a speed feat from Daishinkan. Remember when Whis said it would take him 2-3 days to get from U7 to Zenos home? Daishinkan did it in seconds lol.

FanofRPGs said:
The universe is only 1,062,855,864.19726 years old in this
Any chance Toei is lurking in the battle forums? I mean, I sent them an email about this many months ago about exactly how old the DBZ universe is, so was this their way of responding? It would not be the first time it seemed like Toei had heard one of my complaints and acted on it, like when I complained about how people were insisting that Saitama could beat Goku, and then a few weeks later Arale enters the picture. I asked them about the size of the DBZ universe right after Episode 12, and just a week later we started seeing images of numerous galaxies. And the list goes on and on.

Ahhhh quantifiable numbers in Dragon Ball. Numbers that can't be used for the battle wiki but still music to my ears.

Shock97 said:
Ahhhh quantifiable numbers in Dragon Ball. Numbers that can't be used for the battle wiki but still music to my ears.
We can use it to gauge how old the universe is, and from there, calculate its size.

Lady Vados said:
Shock97 said:
We can use it to gauge how old the universe is, and from there, calculate its size.\
You would be dissapointed by the results.

Also, it does not seem as though they are created by big bangs, but are just finger-flicked into existence, and stars and the like are remade by Kaioshins when needed. It does not expand.

Lady Vados said:
Shock97 said:
We can use it to gauge how old the universe is, and from there, calculate its size.
I should clarify. Numbers that aren't direct for combat like 100000000 supernovas, or the heat of 100000000, or the equivalent of 10000000 nukes ect.

Lady Vados said:
Shock97 said:
not really, zeno's days can be bigger than earth days

also who knows wut the expansions rate of the db universe is

also keep in mind that the whole universe >>> observable universe

What about Zeno playing a game and destroying random planets.Those planets were destroyed in some universe while two Zenos were operating from their realm.

Never forget and Remember both Infinite Speed feats Goku has.

He traveled from a doomed timeline to the main one by grabbing onto the time machine.

And He was able to move in a timeless void when he went back to pick ip mirai zen-chan.

Never forget.

Miles Romero12 said:
Never forget and Remember both Infinite Speed feats Goku has.
He traveled from a doomed timeline to the main one by grabbing onto the time machine.

And He was able to move in a timeless void when he went back to pick ip mirai zen-chan.

Never forget.
None of those are infinite by the way

Miles Romero12 said:
Never forget.
Never forgive.

Two, TWO feats were dismissed as outliers.

And that makes me sad.
They were not infinite speed feats, how are they outliers? They would have to be infinite first to be outlier, which they're not

so that means zeno is a higher dimensional being ,because only higher dimensional beings are able to do what zeno did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back