• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku tanks punches that can destroy the entire universe. Goku's speed is on a level that time freeze wont work So basically Goku is finally a God.

What if in episode 40 Goku's body can't maintain SSB+Kaioken anymore and collapses while Hit still stands there and everybody thinks that Goku is defeated but the fact is Hit is already dead and Goku is disqualified. Champa's Team are all defeated while there is still Monaka in Beerus' team. Beerus wins. dammit

So

First SS multiplicator isn't the same as KK

And now, even with KK, his is not Universal?

Even with ALL the training and progress?

C'mon

The Prophecy of a Multi-Universal Reality Warping God of Dragons will finally come true.

We have Arceus for that lol

lol cal btw hit improved his time-leap all the way to 0.5 seconds (don't kill me for spoiling a bit i got it from a comment section in YT lol) though from preview things might turn up differently

KaenDragneel123 said:
So
First SS multiplicator isn't the same as KK

And now, even with KK, his is not Universal?

Even with ALL the training and progress?

C'mon
he should be 3-A now anyhow,with SSB KK ofc

well 3-A is a vast category anyway the gods should still be a vastly superior 3-A to goku

The real cal howard said:
The Prophecy of a Multi-Universal Reality Warping God of Dragons will finally come true.
We have Arceus for that lol
But... Arceus is a goat lol. I think the Dark Dragon is the closest thing to that.

I guess this debunks the "I was using 10% vs Vegeta thing", because there's no way a Ssb with KKx10 would be weaker than Beerus. Jeez Beerus has done nothing but tell lies in this show, first about his power, then about Monaka.

FTW395 said:
I guess this debunks the "I was using 10% vs Vegeta thing", because there's no way a Ssb with KKx10 would be weaker than Beerus. Jeez Beerus has done nothing but tell lies in this show, first about his power, then about Monaka.
Don't forget, Toriyama said it himself, "I have no intention of Goku or Veget surpassing Beerus or Whis anytime soon."

FTW395 said:
On the translation that I watched from this episode, he said 1%.

But 1% sounds like a lie too.

Nobody didnt' make note how Hit can sense Godly KI,because while Goku is powering via kaio-ken Hit is saying exactly how much he is powering up.

Also about HIt ability to improve while fighting -> that's just crazy,he went from level of SSB Goku to level of SSB KK x10 time level,because he just wanted to improve,and he'll improve even more in next ep.And also his time stop improved from 0.1 to 0.5 and maybe even that will go further.

Just crazy

Strmi said:
Nobody didnt' make note how Hit can sense Godly KI,because while Goku is powering via kaio-ken Hit is saying exactly how much he is powering up.
Also about HIt ability to improve while fighting -> that's just crazy,he went from level of SSB Goku to level of SSB KK x10 time level,because he just wanted to improve,and he'll improve even more in next ep.And also his time stop improved from 0.1 to 0.5 and maybe even that will go further.

Just crazy
Hit is very similar to Miira and Cell. He only spared Goku in order to keep improving (via imitating him.)

Also why is Hit still 3-B? since he obviously survive SSB KK x10 without problem,and in NEP Goku even says Hit is still holding back,he should also be 3-A?

Was wondering because of the combat speed difference on their pages and the talk of Goku being hax resistance to characters weaker then him "power" wise

SaberLily015 said:
Was wondering because of the combat speed difference on their pages and the talk of Goku being hax resistance to characters weaker then him "power" wise
We should wait to see how the next few episodes unfold. If he truly can ignore Time Manipulation (Time Stop) with a higher power level then the length of the time stop shouldn't matter if he maintains the level of power that's allowing him to ignore time stop. Theoretically speaking of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back